Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 01:10:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vacation spot makeover  (Read 2394 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
katsushima

View Profile
« on: May 07, 2008, 09:23:27 pm »

Ok, i dont know about any1 else, but i was really dissapointed about how dumb the vacation spots were for BV. Ive dealt with it for this long but now I just cant take it. I mean, three lakes isn't bad at all. I really like three lakes...besides you really cant go wrong with the whole rustic mountain feel. And twikkii island isnt bad but I still want to make it be just in Hawaii like it should be. And then theres sucky takemizu village! Japan or China!??? Definetly more like Japan, but STILL! Too much confusion of the cultures was involved here. I want it to just be in Japan. The sims 2 could be such a realistic awesome game to play but its just too unrealistic sometimes. So I want to change this. Ivegot the custom content to do it now...I just need 1 more thing. This gets complicated. I need to know if anyone out there knows how to PERMENATELY replace the default BV vacation destination NPCs for each destination. Ive got a crap load of hawaiin stuff and geisha makeup and kimonos for these new NPCs to be dressed in. Because would it not be awesome to go to takemizu village and actually see geishas walking around and see JAPANESE people behind your takemizu village store counters???! And even though twikkii island already some of that I would still edit them to make them more realistic! It would be great. It would really be something new for your sims. It would be like a real vacation. So if any1 knows how to do this please let me know. and does any1 know where theres a hack for the hotel counters so that i could just make the front desk whatevr i wanted. (like a traditional japanese inn or little beach shack to spend the night inn?)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 10:23:36 pm by katsushima » Logged
gali

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 12:20:45 pm »

Wonderful idea, but I don't think it's possible to override the default NPCs' outfits, because they are not controllable.
May be this question should be sent to EA tech support.
katsushima

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2008, 02:39:49 pm »

Thanks, its just I got to thinking about it one day and I got so excited thinking about how fun and realistic the game could be. So ill try to call ea or something and see what they say. if anyone has a better idea let me know! Thanks gali!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: