Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 01:54:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: EP1 required in testing:Swimming Pool Conversation New Version Available(6/17/06)  (Read 31514 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2006, 03:16:11 am »

5/07/06 New version 1.1a forces sims out of the pool so they won't die of hunger while swimming anymore.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
toriamos

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2006, 03:52:19 am »

Thanks, I was about to give up on this one. Last time I use it (not this version)  I had to use the mind control mirror to get the visiting sims out of the pool from the night before.  Will try this one out.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2006, 04:25:44 am »

Quote from: toriamos
Thanks, I was about to give up on this one. Last time I use it (not this version) I had to use the mind control mirror to get the visiting sims out of the pool from the night before. Will try this one out.
I had one sim die of hunger thats when I realized that the motive stop wasn't working for some reason, if you notice any other motives that should make them stop swimming & doesn't let me know & I will update it again:)

BogOff

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2006, 09:30:39 am »

I like this hack. I was wondering why visiting sims would swim all night, but seeing as they didn't die I never bothered about it. (although I expect they probably will die with the killable visitors hack.. I'll have to keep an eye on that!)

I also have the walk on water thing, and seeing as I play a neighborhood with a load of Naruto Characters it makes for some good screenshots ^_^

Is the walk on water fix a separate thing, or can I install the v1.1a and not worry about losing that glitch?

Atom XX
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2006, 09:36:38 am »

Quote from: Atom_Bunny
I also have the walk on water thing, and seeing as I play a neighborhood with a load of Naruto Characters it makes for some good screenshots ^_^
The walk on water fix is included in v1.1a it doesn't happen to me at all but some people without EP3 have reported that still happens to them, I am still trying to find another way to stop that for people that are still having that problem, but it's not easy because it doesn't happen to me:)

BogOff

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2006, 12:47:26 pm »

Ah, thank you for explaining that. I'll probably stick to the original version for now and just keep a close eye on any sims in the pool. ^_^

Atom XX
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 01:00:21 pm by Atom_Bunny » Logged
Ailias

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2006, 02:03:53 pm »

5/07/06 New version 1.1a forces sims out of the pool so they won't die of hunger while swimming anymore.
====
yes! my sim brother died while swimming (hack installed) I was very sad..

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2006, 04:34:31 am »

I just fixed the bug that was making bubbles appear around sims when they would exit the swimming pool.

LuckyKitten

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2006, 02:56:12 pm »

what about a play interaction?  now that they can talk, how bout they play marco polo or some other swimming game?  just an idea

:cat:
yukonpizza

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2006, 05:54:19 pm »

This sounds great. My Sims seem to get out of the pool and leave as fast as they get in. Maybe some lively conversation will help.

I only have TS2 & UNI so we will see how it goes!

Thanks so much for making SIMS more fun.

Klaatu barada nikto!!!

Some try to tell me. Thoughts they cannot defend.
Just what you want to be; You will be in the end
KnightSkyKyte

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2006, 04:32:05 am »

Oh yeah! This was definitely most needed! Thankyou Smiley

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2006, 10:43:42 pm »

I just posted a new version with improved motive stop sims should no longer die in the pool for the couple of you that reported that problem.

aerdehel

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2006, 07:59:30 am »

Quote from: Squinge
I just fixed the bug that was making bubbles appear around sims when they would exit the swimming pool.

Well, I use this hack since it has been released and never had this occur before downloading the latest version. With the v1.1c update I have bubbles in my game. Bug apparently not fixed :-)

BTW, thank you for your mods!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 03:54:06 pm by aerdehel » Logged
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2006, 09:55:42 am »

I was reading all about 'cause I do have the problem with swimming Sims standing on the top of the water. Something else funny also happens that when my Sims want to tell a joke to someone that is in the pool, they enter the pool too but cannot tell any jokes. Any fix for this too? Smiley
IcemanTO

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2006, 11:37:28 am »

Quote from: Squinge

In fact bubbles was jettisoned directly from their :bootysha: .
Maybe was only a digestion problem.
:laugh:

Lose a friend is like lose a piece of myself. I'll remember forever Mary "Miss Ozzucay" .
...and... a tought for CodiJo, pleasant girl too young to pass away. R.I.P.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: