Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 09:09:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Time Help  (Read 2517 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DanceSmartly

View Profile
« on: May 10, 2008, 06:06:58 am »

I had to uninstall Freetime as I had used EA games patch which was pulled.   I can't find my manual with the code on it to re install the game.   I have tried talking to EA game for help they are a bunch of friggin idiots. No help whats so ever.

Can any of you help me.   I've tried codes from Silicon Guide they don't work.   Is the code on my disc in a file somewhere?    Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.

A very frustrated!
Simmer Who Can't Play Right Now

Dance like no one is watching !
marya

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 06:18:47 am »

you can either call ea games or look on there site if you registered your game if not call them & i think they can send you one. i did it many times & i went on there site & got it cause i registered it. Thats how i keep up with mine now. Good luck

Ps u need to go to ea games acct to see if you registered
dreamcatchermwh

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2008, 12:21:50 pm »

You can download the sims key printer. I don't have a link or remember where i downloaded that, but if you google it perhaps you'll find a link or site to download. Hope that helps.

Appreciation is a wonderful thing . It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.:grin:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: