Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:39:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PsiKlaww  (Read 3298 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Simz

View Profile
« on: May 12, 2008, 07:10:54 pm »

PsiKlaww

PsiKlaww, a.k.a. Scott Grey is the offspring of Wolverine and Phoenix. After they married they took her last name as the only name Wolverine knew was Logan. After Scott Summers died on a mission while Jean was pregnant Emma asked if she could name the child, Jean agreed and he was named Scott. Emma and Jean have grown close. He can tap into the Phoenix Force, though only can use a small portion of it to fight. He manifests claws like his father which have similar effects of Betsy's Knife and Sword. He also has his dad's healing factor which and he can  also heal others. He is almost immune to telepaths, and has limited telekinetic abilities. He also has his dad's sight, smell, hearing etc.

He is an original character, not for use anywhere else.

Credits:
SynapticSim, for the Hair Mesh and recolour (included)here:http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?p=1241407#post1241407
And the base template for his costume (included)here (Bishop's):http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=71138
Costume Recoloured by me.

Marvine and BeosBoxBoy for the Bodybuilder mesh.(included)(I think everyone can find this)

GoS for the skintone,(included) here:http://gardenofshadows.digitalperversion.net/index.php?topic=2305.0
Eyes, also at GoS(included), you can find in that same link.

Claws: Recoloured by me. Mesh not included.
Claw mesh(NOT INCLUDED! GET MESH!):http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=82373

Ok, PLEASE give more credit to Syn, funnycats, and Marvine and BBB because without them this would not even be able to comprehend, the recolouring was EASY but was only possible with Syn's tutorials. Thankyou once again Marvine and Beos for your awesome, generous policy, and, of course, your meshes.
If you can think of better codenames please feel free to tell me! Smiley

Oh ya, you can use my recolours with anything except paysites/donation sites(includes TSR, Rose, Raon etc.) and you have to give credit to me and the original meshers etc.
Do NOT use for FINANCIAL GAIN in ANY way!

* snapshot_f534b485_f534b55f.jpg (86.64 KB, 600x450 - viewed 12106 times.)

* snapshot_f534b485_3534c39d.jpg (65.49 KB, 600x450 - viewed 524 times.)

* snapshot_f534b485_b534b53d.jpg (76.61 KB, 600x450 - viewed 522 times.)
* Scott Grey.Sims2Pack.zip (2244.3 KB - downloaded 196 times.)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 11:19:13 am by Simz » Logged

I have always hated the darkness.
The darkness within the human soul.
Within my soul.
I have always hated a part of myself.
~Raven
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 08:20:05 pm »

Duuuuuuuuude!  Those claws are awesome, I never would have thought of that.  This character rocks, so very very good job!

Thanx for sharing, he's really cool.

~ Syn

Join SynapticSim's Lair Today!
Downloads!  Discussions!  Stories!  Art!  Check it out!
Simz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2008, 08:33:03 pm »

No problem! I'm happy you like the claws, but you know, without you I wouldn't have been able to figure that out! Anyway, I actually extracted the mesh, I never knew how to do it before!

I have always hated the darkness.
The darkness within the human soul.
Within my soul.
I have always hated a part of myself.
~Raven
Angel_2365

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2008, 03:02:19 pm »

Awesome!
Dizi

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2008, 11:21:24 am »

Very cool, Simz! I like the idea of him having psi-energy claws (hence the name, huh?) and I don't remember such a thing being done before so very original. Good job!
~dizi

Thanks to everybody who submits their work, you've made my game so wonderful sometimes I can't STAND it!
My X-Men fanfiction can be found here and pics of my X-Men and other sims here (everythings under 'scraps')
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: