Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:54:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exclusive, custom Sims 2 music! (New Song 1/8/07)  (Read 20790 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Triple_sSs

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2006, 05:01:36 pm »

Update: I've just uploaded a brand, spankin' new song for CAS! It's a remix of "Makeover". (3:35) Though it might remind you of Lemon Jelly's remix of "Makeover" in the first half, the other half will get better.
Serafina

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2006, 01:13:38 pm »

Hey thanks for this I get a bit tired of the same old same old!  Good work!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride, let it fall like rain
From my eyes Tonight I wanna cry
[/COLOR]
coffeeKAT

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2006, 11:37:11 am »

I love the NL music...sims dork that I am! I always get the tunes stuck in my head! Thanks for these! Nice work SkyGuy15!
I still miss the "industrial" music from Sims1~

Love is triumph of imagination over intelligence.
RogueNewbie
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2006, 05:18:50 pm »

CAS music? I know I'm supposed to be putting these in my folder but... I can't stop listening to 'em... great job! Cheesy

- Rogue
surfbunny

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2006, 05:40:37 am »

I was getting a bit fed up listening to the same old tunes over and over,it makes a nice change to hear something new, Thanx hun
kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2006, 07:51:55 am »

thanks, I had gotten so tired of hearing the same music..

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
chanteurnoir

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2006, 05:58:23 pm »

Thank you!!!
evil`a

*damned thing*

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2006, 06:08:27 am »

great idea!

~ FUSIONS ALRIGHT~
CountessDiamond

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2006, 10:19:48 am »

Thankyou for the new music.

Triple_sSs

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2007, 06:02:17 pm »

Yes, I know I haven't made any new songs for a long while, I guess I've just been slacking greatly. Anyways, I made an edit of one of my favorite rap songs from The Sims 1 a long time ago, and I forgot to post it.  It's not much, but it should bring you back to the good ol' days of TS1. Smiley
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 06:11:28 pm by Triple_sSs » Logged
loopyloopa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2007, 02:22:47 am »

Quote from: beosboxboy;103238
SkyGuy the US Code (as revised 2005) has left us with few options in the area of posting audio files that have not undergone "significant change" by remixing or sampling.  Whereas the courts generally find in favour of remix artists, they hardly ever find in favour of persons hosting or sharing "unaltered" audio files.

A close reading of the 2005 revisions leaves one in a dire state of peril as such copyright infringement may constitute an act of treason or terrorism under the strictest interpretation of the law... and in light of the recent appointments to the US Supreme Court, it is hardly likely that a liberal interpretation of the US Code will be forthcoming for many years.

Lol, so I guess the court's in favor of funk? I guess them judges with the white powdered wigs have left and hip hoppy judges have arrived. That thought is actually sort of scary.

Well anyway, great remixes! I listened to them, but I probably won't put them in my game because I'm tired of Maxis songs... I put a bunch of my own mp3's in.

74% of humans are really alligators in disguise!!! If you're one of the .2% who isn't, paste this in your siggy! (P.S. don't ask about the other 25.8%...)
DZonna

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2007, 11:35:40 am »

Thanks! I always enjoy new sounds.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: