Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 10:24:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crystal Moon Magick Shoppe  (Read 9199 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Mooncat
Nutjob
Site Santa!

I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

View Profile WWW
« on: March 01, 2013, 01:58:57 am »

Crystal Moon strives to satisfy the spiritual needs of Wiccan/Pagan and New Age sims. From informative and how-to books, to Tarot cards, to crystal balls, to home decor... we do our best to keep you happy. When you finish your shopping, come upstairs to the cafe for a cup of coffee to finish the trip. Crystal Moon: Serving the New Age sim community since 2005!

I decided to build a Magick shop in my favorite computer game... and debated for months whether or not to upload it here. But my dear friend and fellow simmer DaSpecial1 wanted to have it in game, so here it is. Cheesy I downloaded the custom made magick items from different ModTheSims creators.

CM2 by ShadowMoon23, on Flickr

CM3 by ShadowMoon23, on Flickr

CM4 by ShadowMoon23, on Flickr

CM6 by ShadowMoon23, on Flickr

CM8 by ShadowMoon23, on Flickr

CM9 by ShadowMoon23, on Flickr

I used Photoshop and SimPE to create my own pictures in the store, including the shop signs outside of each building, many of which can be found HERE.

crystaal moon CC part 1 by ShadowMoon23, on Flickr

crystaal moon CC part 2 by ShadowMoon23, on Flickr

crystal moon CC part 3 by ShadowMoon23, on Flickr

EP’s USED:
University
Nightlife
Open for Business
Pets
Seasons
Bon Voyage
FreeTime
Apartment Life

SP’s USED:
Family Fun
Glamour Life
Celebration
H&M Fashion
Teen Style
Kitchen & Bath
IKEA Home
Mansion & Garden

I really hope y’all enjoy this building, blessed be! Cheesy

~Mooncat

* CM1.jpg (32.1 KB, 600x450 - viewed 7521 times.)
* Crystal Moon Magick Shoppe.rar (2630.45 KB - downloaded 736 times.)

"You are what you love, not who loves you..."
LuckySeven
2nd time around n00b

Bringin' sexy back...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 03:15:57 am »

Looks just plain awesome. I'm sure there will be a lot of people happy to download it and use it in their games.

Self-sim by Karialsim, enjoy!
Eimiko Hori by me, The Asian Cyberpunk
ladygreensleeves

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 02:58:28 pm »

I'm missing university, pets, open for business, glamour stuff, and the celebration packs.

Is it still usable at all, or would there simply be too many gaps?
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 04:11:52 pm »

If I remember correctly (because I've done it Cheesy) a lot made using EPs you don't have will load fine, it's just that anything that is from that EP will be missing--for example I know the spiral staircase is a feature of one specific EP.  If you don't have that EP then the spot in the shoppe that has it will be there just without the staircase.   The same with anything that was made using a mesh from the game unless the mesh was altered and now comes with the object.  

I did this with an ice skating rink that I saw. Overall about 98% of the lot was there as designed.  The only things missing were a few things that were from the EP I didn't have like sconces (lighting) and some arcade machine recolors that relied on a game mesh, also from a missing EP. Later I located the things that didn't show up in game and took them out of my folder to save game space.  I'd say try it and see.  You might do like me and use the clean installer so that all the objects from here go into a specific folder inside of your downloads for easy recognition.

I simply used different sconces, pinball machines instead of the arcade versions and added a wallpaper that was missing.  I think someone made a spiral staircase that is based on a base game staircase mesh that makes a great substitute if that turns out to be what you don't have.  Sometimes nothing is missing from the lots I've downloaded and the creator listed the EP's that they had installed when they made their items.  

I don't have TS2 atm and won't be able to try it until the end of this week when my computer is back to full health.  Currently I'm using one of my daughter's computers which is a mini laptop with SLS (Sims Life Stories) installed.  I'm about to try this shoppe myself in that game so I'll let you know how that works out in the next 30 minutes or so.  

That's the epitome of having no EPs YAY.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 04:17:02 pm by DaSpecial1 » Logged

Sims by Dasi:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: