Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 08:16:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with Custom Career Please  (Read 1600 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
piggyrama14
« on: May 14, 2008, 09:17:13 am »

Hello
First i want to apoligse if this is not the right section.
Second I am planning on working out most of the details myself. By that i mean career names, descriptions,and chance cards. The problem is no matter how many tutorials I read, i just can't seem to get it. So I was wondering if i suplied the info if someone would be willing to make it into a useable form. Thanks to all in advance who take the time to consider the request. Here is a sample for level 1:

Celebrity Career
1 Local Commercial
it's a tough job but someone has to put on that ugly cow suit for Moo-Moo Juice. Work on your charisma if you want a shot at something more dignified.

Chance Card: A mysterious stranger walks up to simsname and gives him/her their business card whispering we've got a spot open for spokeperson for a brand name they say and walk off. simsname doesn't this all seems sort of fishy but what is life without risks?

Choice A Take Offer
Good: Even though the person looked shady their deal was on the up and up. Looks like you can't always judge a book by it cover!
Gain a Career Level

Bad: Oops! Turns out it was an undercover from your agency trying to spot people who would desert the company!
Fired

Choice B Turn Down
Good: Whew! Turns out it was an undercover from your agency trying to spot people who would desert the company!
get a $500 bonus

Bad: Oops Even though the person looked shady their deal was on the up and up. Looks like you can't always judge a book by it cover, one of your colleges got the choice position while you are still stuck in the cow costume! You lose a logic point for missing an opportunity!

lose a logic point

Again thanks to all who look

Piggyrama
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 12:16:12 pm by piggyrama14 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: