Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:29:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: **UPDATED** Sabrina's Self Sim  (Read 32905 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ilovecigs

View Profile WWW
« on: May 14, 2008, 06:11:49 pm »

UPDATE
September 1st, 2008

For the new version download the file "SabrinaSelfSimUPDATED"
Besides the complete sim and make up the new file contains:
outfit
new eyes
new lips
new tattooed skin
all by me.

I finally made some updates on my self sim I wanted to do for a while, so here it is:

A little tweaking on the face:

New tats:

New eyes and lips made from pictures of myself Cheesy They ended up better than I expected haha Tongue

Sim:

Real:

please don't mind the queer lashes haha Tongue

The lips:

New tats for the adult female. Based on my intuitions of getting a full bodysuit one day Cheesy

For this I mixed my real tattoos with this really cool bodysuit by Jonas.

The teen skin still looks like the old one, with the 3 tattoos!

And here's an outfit I made for myself but I thought I should share because it ended up really cool. I made it based on an outfit by someone else (I just made a knew shirt for it). I really can't remember who made it, or where I got it from. If you know, please tell me Smiley

And here it goes the HUGE thanks for all of you amazing creators who made it possible for me to make this! :worship:

So... This is me Cheesy With all my tattoos, birth marks and some of my piercings (I'm missing my gauges, my industrial bar, tragus piercing and a couple other holes on my ears Smiley but oh well.. i have to deal with it).

LEAVE ME COMMENTS SAYING WHAT YOU THINK! And if you have any constructive critique it's also welcome and very much wanted! :smt106

CHECK THE ATTACHMENTS for my great photoshop skills, and my face haha.

Also, I found a hair mesh that looks exactly like my hair cut and I did an amazing recolor of it... matches my color perfectly..BUT i can't upload it, just found out the mesh comes from a paysite. so oh well. I'm not including any hairs but you can go to XMsims download the first hair on page 44 in the color caramel, it looks a lot like mine when i stay a long time without cutting it. Tongue

This was my first attempt on making anything for Sims 2. So don't you laugh at me! It ended up looking a lot like me actually, I'm impressed! So I thought I'd share Tongue Oh...and I tried to show through the pictures some of my interests, like painting and all the artsy stuff, my dreams of having a Mac and a art studio, and who knows a bloody butcher's knife (I like gore and zombies) :chainsaw: haha

I suppose it will work without any EP. I see no reason why it wouldn't.

CC by me:
-Birth marks Smiley haha yea I've got some skills
-And the Sim. obviously.

other CC by me (sort of, i just edited)
-I inked ephemera  skin tone with my actual tattoos and added a few piercings. (Thank you so much for the amazing skin tones!)

Tattoos: Sugar Skull, lettering on the stomach "No Escape From Reality" and 2 stars on ribs.
Piercings: Cleavage surface and nipple ring.

Oh. Ephemera skins match warlokk bodyshapes Smiley

more amazing CC included:
-Helaene curved brows
-Rensim dark blue eyes and candy lips
-Louis' eyeshadow
-Barbie powder blush by icedmango
-Eye shadow by glamorous lounge
-Mouth corner by eclipse
-Doll Lashes by Lyholy, mesh by Rose (not included, make sure you download it, go to Rosesims2  and it's under accessories page 10)
-And really beautiful eyelashes called Candy that I have since ever and have no clue who made it (sorry) if you know, please tell me Smiley
-Amazing pants with platform boots by sleepless_angel

CC in the pictures (NOT INCLUDED):
-Muffler by Myos (which is fabulous and i have one that looks just like that Tongue). Click here to get it. .
-Hair by peggy recolor by me

* SabrinaSelfSim.rar (2094.76 KB - downloaded 1113 times.)

* eraser 2.jpg (221.79 KB, 551x410 - viewed 1970 times.)

* selfsim avatar.jpg (72.44 KB, 200x222 - viewed 1953 times.)

* photoandsimmixed.jpg (215.48 KB, 579x392 - viewed 2083 times.)

* me.jpg (245.25 KB, 450x550 - viewed 2154 times.)

* Picture 31.jpg (58.41 KB, 320x240 - viewed 1911 times.)
* SabrinaSelfSimUPDATED.rar (2894.45 KB - downloaded 620 times.)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 12:07:24 am by ilovecigs » Logged

I blog here. Sort of. Visit me and say hi.
:chainsaw:
Want me? Go get me!
J00wish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 07:57:15 pm »

I love it! You did a fantastic job! I tried doing my own selfsim and the only thing I could say was, "Well... it's blonde. I'm blonde. Sold!" Thank you for sharing her!

"Cant sleep... Clown will eat me." -- Bart Simpson  

ilovecigs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 08:28:28 pm »

Quote from: J00wish;1244579
I love it! You did a fantastic job! I tried doing my own selfsim and the only thing I could say was, "Well... it's blonde. I'm blonde. Sold!" Thank you for sharing her!

AWWWWWW thank you so much! you made my day! :cheer:

Want me? Go get me!
Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 02:33:42 am »

Your selfsim is sooooooooo cute and you did a fantastic job. It really looks like you. It`s not very often I dl others female sims but this time I have dl you.Thank you for sharing

myself22
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2008, 09:41:08 am »

hi¡¡¡ i'm a spanish girl(sorry for my bad english),i'm 18 years old,and i like so much your sim hahaha,i don't d know make this sims,can you tell me that????what programm is necessary for make sims?Huh?
bye kisses:-)
ilovecigs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2008, 01:01:29 pm »

Quote from: Missaldith;1244760
Your selfsim is sooooooooo cute and you did a fantastic job. It really looks like you. It`s not very often I dl others female sims but this time I have dl you.Thank you for sharing

aw thank you thank you very much Cheesy

Want me? Go get me!
ilovecigs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2008, 01:10:24 pm »

Quote from: myself22;1245015
hi¡¡¡ i'm a spanish girl(sorry for my bad english),i'm 18 years old,and i like so much your sim hahaha,i don't d know make this sims,can you tell me that????what programm is necessary for make sims?Huh?
bye kisses:-)

well... theres a program that come with the sims called The Sims 2 Body Shop. There you have more options to edit your sim, a lot more than when you are in the actual game. besides that i have a lot of custom content wich makes it easier to make the sim look like who you want it to look like Tongue

and as the tattoos I edited one of ephemera's skintones and put my tattoos and piercings on it with photoshop. Also recolored the hair you see on the pictures on photoshop. I'm not good with modding and making new objects and 3D stuff, but I'm pretty good with photoshop actually. Smiley If you want to make custom content you can find tutorials all over this site and also MTS2.

There's a lot to read and learn from the members of the community! :study:

Useful Links:
START MODDING
MODDING GLOSSARY
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 01:13:07 pm by ilovecigs » Logged

Want me? Go get me!
elgranmariachi

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2008, 03:40:10 pm »

wonderful job
jjjim

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2008, 08:01:24 am »

Wow!! This one of the most realistic self-sims I've ever seen!!!!
Plus beautiful.
Thanks for sharing her.
simsxlove

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2008, 08:27:09 am »

you are soo gorgeous! thank you for sharing...you! lol
dboyd001

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2008, 11:43:05 am »

..... It's almost hard to tell the sim from the real you.  A tip of the hat to the artist.
 ..... Another example of some of the prettiest girls are in Brasil.  Care to tell where?
Dave (been to Rio, Copacabana, Epanema, Salvadore & Recife)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 12:08:14 pm by dboyd001 » Logged
alive772005

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2008, 10:31:21 pm »

Very nice.You and your Sim are Very pretty.

* 228031.jpg (15.84 KB, 635x353 - viewed 1601 times.)

Hi all.I realy love all the work on here.all of you are great.I love to make sims for you,but all of the custom content is not mine.So I dont want any credit for it.Just my sims.Thank you and happy Simming....:spanish:
ProvenVenus

Super-Snasher

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2008, 02:59:42 am »

I must agree... when I saw your thumbnails, I had a hard time distinct what was a Sim and what was the real you!
Fantastic job. This has got to be one helluva realistic sim if I ever did see one!
Keep it up, gorgeous! Cheesy:D

ilovecigs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2008, 12:54:56 pm »

Thank you so much for the comments guys! :love5: I'll try to make a lot more sims for you.. but it's so hard cos most of the custom content you have to keep asking permission to use them and it just takes so much work to ask people for it. I don't see why just the credits wouldn't be enough :/

Quote from: dboyd001;1246063
..... It's almost hard to tell the sim from the real you.  A tip of the hat to the artist.
 ..... Another example of some of the prettiest girls are in Brasil.  Care to tell where?
Dave (been to Rio, Copacabana, Epanema, Salvadore & Recife)

Rio Cheesy Copacabana and Ipanema are in Rio Tongue
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 01:00:20 pm by ilovecigs » Logged

Want me? Go get me!
Ditzy78

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2008, 07:59:53 am »

Wow you did a really good job there. I just wanted to ask where did you get the iMac yur sim is using? Thanks
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: