Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:59:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Does this mod work in your game?
Yes - 22 (66.7%)
No - 11 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 21

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: EP3 Required: no autonomous washing dishes New Version Available(7/02/06)  (Read 32829 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2006, 01:36:17 pm »

Quote from: aerdehel
I'm wondering if the 'noautonomousdishesAllLots.zip(never cleanup dishes)' will prevent my sims to autonomously clean dishes when they're at home.
The all lots version prevents autonomous cleaning up dishes on every lot all the time Smiley

If you have a question about my mods post it here
vita4all

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2006, 12:37:10 am »

Oh God thank you.

For a few nice downloads, visit our site, http://gangstersims.com.
EterniT

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2006, 11:50:45 am »

Thank you, squinge! This is a much needed one.
vita4all

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2006, 02:38:02 pm »

Hi Squinge, My Sims are still cleaning up dishes in restaurants. I have all the EPs.  Can you do one for no dishes in restaurants, but they'd still do whatever they'd do at home?

For a few nice downloads, visit our site, http://gangstersims.com.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2006, 09:35:02 pm »

Quote from: MissDoh
Humm does anyone know?

And if it does not do that right now, would it be possible to make one that will apply on unowned community lots but not at their home.  Thanks

Did you add the chance to look it this old April request I did?

What I would like is that Sims cannot clean dishes on any community lot type weither it is own or not but still can when I play residential lot.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2006, 09:39:51 pm »

I just posted a new alternate version that prevents sims from autonomously do dishes at community lots & shops.

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2006, 09:48:11 pm »

Just want to add that the alternate version does not stop sim from autonomously cleaning dishes on residential lot.

It will though prevent them from taking over the waiter (server) job on any community lot (meaning they won't clean the dirty plates, the waiter will do it) or if they do a bbq on a community lot they won't run to clean up the dishes unless you direct them too.

Hoorray for this version, I personally love it. Smiley
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2006, 09:52:41 pm »

Quote from: MissDoh
Hoorray for this version, I personally love it. Smiley
You were very patient after requesting this, thank you I wish everyone was as patient after making a request Smiley

shortgal

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2006, 12:04:38 pm »

this mod works great in OFB but it does not work in NL.  I had to remove inge " nocommunity plateclearing"  because it was not compatable with OFB, so my sims were cleaning plates again in NL downtown lots.
 So, I installed yours instead hoping the plate clearing in NL would stop, now with yours they are not cleaning plates in NL not even the servers,  when my lady was seated there was a plate on the table but when the waitress brought her meal out, the dirty plate disappeared.
but this was not the worse part, the man that she was dining with completely disappeared off the lot, she had to order him dinner anyhow and then she got in her car and would not leave the lot because she was waiting for him, so I had to leave the lot without saving.  

I wish that people making new hacks would check them out in all ep's, because some are compatable with OFB but not in NL, making it completly unplayable.   thanks

this is not a criticism because I had many of your hacks that worked great with ep1, college and NL but not with OFB.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 12:08:06 pm by shortgal » Logged
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2006, 12:13:09 pm »

As it states VERY CLEARLY in the first post EP3 is REQUIRED to use this mod. It is your responsibility to read the descriptions before using to make sure they work with your game. If you choose to use a mod that is not compatible that is your problem, not Squinge's.

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
shortgal

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2006, 03:27:46 pm »

I have all the eps thank you, but this hack does not work when I go to a downtown NL lot.  I am not a complete idiot.  I would not download something for OFB  if I did not have it.  

It only works in my OFB lot.
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2006, 03:35:06 pm »

Then you must have checked for mod conflicts. Perhaps you could tell me which version you downloaded?

*edit*
Perhaps any misunderstandings would have been avoided had you stated specifically you had EP3 installed. As it was, your statement of the problem did not make sense, since it was not clear that you were using EP3. If you have EP3 installed there is no reason to believe that what works on an EP3 community lot would not work on an EP2 community lot when EP3 is installed.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 03:47:20 pm by Ozzucay » Logged

shortgal

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2006, 02:01:56 pm »

I apologize,  I did not make it clear.

I was using the wrong version as was pointed out to me by Miss Doh, now I have the new alt version and it is working on all lots, so now I can take my dates to a restaurant and they are not cleaning up the plates.   Thanks.
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2006, 02:07:16 pm »

I'm sorry for the confusion. I'm glad it's working for you now. Smiley

Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2006, 10:03:55 pm »

I had an earlier version of this hack but removed it for some reason and forgot about it (wasn't really playing much or going to any community lots) but lately it's been driving me nuts that my sims keep trying to clean up the damn dishes when they go out on the town so on searching my hack folders (not the ones in my downloads folder) I found the older version and decided to check incase there was an updated version and I am so very happy to find the alt ver!

*hugs Squinge*

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: