Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:50:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Securom must be destroyed T-shirts  (Read 8833 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
X-Phile

View Profile
« on: May 16, 2008, 03:43:11 am »

Almost everybody knows since Bon Voyage that
the Copy Protection SECUROM is now included in the game.

But EA is making it worst. They are going to include an instalation limit of 3 installs in future games and an online activation. And we don't want that. :cussing:And what I want is that they remove the entire Securom of our Sims 2 game and Sims 3. And any other game of EA.

This upload will have T-shirts of every age. From toddler to elder and in 2 colors:
Black & White. The T-shirts are recolors from base game shirts. That way everybody can use them. I know it is not top quality, that's because it is my very first upload Wink
You have the freedom of uploading them to any site you want. But NO PAYSITES. And as for credit I don't really need it.

* Securom Must Be Destroyed.rar (1240.13 KB - downloaded 184 times.)

* snapshot_75382d86_d5383395.jpg (88.62 KB, 600x450 - viewed 534 times.)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 03:56:51 am by X-Phile » Logged
wickedwicka

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 03:55:18 am »

LOL! Friggin awesome!!! The whole reason I haven't gotten the latest 2 expansions is because of stupid securom! The lengths they got just to protect from piracy, which ultimately fails in the end.

Hey, you think there could be some "destroy the rating system" shirts? The rating system on the sims 2 site is bull, and needs to go. :pottytra:

:smt106
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 04:17:16 am »

:clap: Freaking awesome! I love the diaper!! LOL :laugh:

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2008, 07:03:37 am »

Now this is way too cool! I will download this one, and put it on all my sims. Because I'm involved actively on this issue, I feel it only proper that my simmies reflect my beliefs.

MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2008, 03:29:09 pm »

I was wondering if you could do another one, this time with the logo: "Sims against SecuRom"?

I bet that one would be great too!

EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2008, 06:14:26 pm »

Try to get one for the BodyBuilder too!!

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
lynnie simsfan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2008, 08:20:22 am »

This is news to me....A max of 3 installs?Huh?? I do hope they will make  games, that does not crash on me or with major flaws in them...and then you have to wait WEEKS for them to fix it!!!!! And what if you play it only on an offline computer?Huh???
No, i must say I don't like this at all!
ooooooo

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2008, 04:18:30 pm »

Great Idea now we just need to put those Shirts on all real people walking around the EA-Headquater
WoofMan

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2008, 06:16:57 pm »

Thank you for these.  Now, let's start a protest.  We should all create sims wearing this shirt and upload them to the exchange. LOL  You'll see how fast they would pull them down, and we can keep putting them up.  These should be shared amongst all free sites to spread the word.

I may be dead, but I'm still pretty. . . which is more than I can say for you
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2008, 03:10:01 pm »

Good idea Woofman!  Off to open my bodyshop now....

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
DOHC46

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2008, 01:36:20 pm »

This... Is... Just... Too... FREAKIN' Awesome!!!  I love it!  I'm gonna upload a Sim to the Official BBS Exchange wearing one of these!  I'm compuslive about buying TS2 stuff, but I won't buy The Sims3 and the PC version of Mass Effect (I'll buy an X-Box 360 for that and Forza2) because it has this stupid "security" program, which hackers will find a way to bypass anyway.  My uncle has a version of Microsoft Office that is so severely hacked, it doesn't even ask for the security code on the box or anything so I know virtually any anti-piracy program can be defeated by the hackers anyway.  Besides, I like to actually play my games and listen to my music, I don't need to make copies of it...

Ummm...  Question...  Am I the only one who can't seem to find them in Body Shop or in-game?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 02:17:32 pm by DOHC46 » Logged

The only way to stop SecuROM is to file legal complaints with FTC.
https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
I urge ANYONE who has had problems caused by SecuROM to register a complaint right away.  As gamers, we should be able to play our games as soon as we buy or patch them and not need help from the security software's support staff!
X-Phile

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2008, 08:17:18 am »

Quote from: DOHC46;1250770
Ummm...  Question...  Am I the only one who can't seem to find them in Body Shop or in-game?

Did you unpack them and put the files in My documents/EA Games/Sims 2/Downloads.
Try to put just the package files in the download folder not the folder "Securom must be destroyed". I hope I make sence.Wink
DOHC46

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2008, 07:25:15 pm »

I did, but they still don't show in-game...:dontknow:
maybe I did something wrong?:error:

The only way to stop SecuROM is to file legal complaints with FTC.
https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
I urge ANYONE who has had problems caused by SecuROM to register a complaint right away.  As gamers, we should be able to play our games as soon as we buy or patch them and not need help from the security software's support staff!
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2008, 08:00:08 pm »

That was my experience, too-they did not show up in either the game or CAS. Did you include the mesh? If you did, I didn't see it. Perhaps that is why it isn't working.

X-Phile

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2008, 01:46:04 am »

In my game they show up. And no there is no Mesh, because they are Base Game recolors. Made with Bodyshop.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: