Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:51:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Mesh: Conversion of Exportdry's Boots and Jeans to Kids  (Read 10666 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« on: May 26, 2008, 09:48:34 am »

A very special thanks goes out to Exportdry for letting me convert his mesh.  I really appreciate it, 'cause I had fun doing this one!  :smile bi:

When I first started this little project, I originally had great intentions of converting the meshes to Adult and Teen Female, and Adult males.  I had even started converting the textures from my teen male retexture to the meshes... and well...

The main fact of the matter is... I'm just too slow.  Seeing as ExportD already went through with his TF and AM versions, those meshes are no longer needed from me.  :lol:  But there is a slight difference between his original mesh and my edited mesh:  while his is baggy almost all the way down, my mesh(es) hug on the thigh a bit, then flare out at the knee.  I might go ahead and release the female version once I finish getting them "untuckableized"... if that's even a word.  :toothy5:

Anyways, here are the four sets for your kids, for both girls and boys, paired with four different shoes in each:

Black Jeans

Blue Jeans

"Grunge" Brown Jeans

Faded/Washed (aka "Normal") Jeans

Mesh Details:

Face count:  938
Vertex Count:  793

(No fat morph at the moment... check back for updates on that as soon as I fix that little issue. Wink )

Texture & Mesh Policy

You may:

::smilieiforgetwhi::  Make recolors and use any part of my texture. No permission is needed, but feel free to show me your work so I can download it, too.  :smile bi:

::smilieiforgetwhi::  Redistribute these meshes with your recolors (you'll have to anyways in this case... :lol:), but please link back to this thread and check for updates.  I frequently go back and check to see if there's anything I need to improve on.  Wink

::smilieiforgetwhi::  Check with Exportdry himself to see if you can use any part of his mesh in your projects... not completely mine this time  :lol:)

You may NOT:

:stop:  Post this or your recolors on any paysites.  That includes TSR, folks.   :tongue3:

:stop:  Use any part of my textures/meshes on items set as "Donation" or "pay".  Don't use my hard work your financial gain.  I don't appreciate it, and Karma will eat your soul if you do.  :yummy:

(Admins/Mods, if there's anything that needs to be modified above since the rules have changed, please let me know and I'll do it ASAP... :pray: )

Any constructive critique is welcome. Please let me know if you find any faults or have any problems getting my meshes to work.  I'd definitely appreciate it so I can work out the issue and know what not to do the next time I make a mesh.  :lol:

Hope you enjoy!  :angel:  And Happy Memorial Day to those state-side!  :salute:

* (~Jeans4Kids~).jpg (175.36 KB, 600x600 - viewed 11762 times.)
* (~TA12~)_Kid-Conversions_ED-HP-K06_Black-Jeans-set.rar (2504.46 KB - downloaded 973 times.)
* (~TA12~)_Kid-Conversions_ED-HP-K06_Blue-Jeans-set.rar (2683.44 KB - downloaded 939 times.)
* (~TA12~)_Kid-Conversions_ED-HP-K06_GrungeBrown-Jeans-set.rar (2641.74 KB - downloaded 868 times.)
* (~TA12~)_Kid-Conversions_ED-HP-K06_Normal-Jeans-set.rar (2657.76 KB - downloaded 966 times.)
* MESH_(~TA12~)_ExportD-HP-Kaylynn06_Untuckable_CU.rar (37.23 KB - downloaded 977 times.)

FourTSeven

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 02:24:39 pm »

Thanks, Tenshii! I already thanked you somewhere else, but this deserves double thanks.  Danke!

FourTSeven's Sims
The scientists said it only infects the mind//The little boy said it only infects the girls
The Preacher man said it's gonna kill off the soul//A bum said it's gonna kill the whole wide world
Nyane

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 02:27:08 pm »

I agree with sliim!! You´re becoming an awesome mesher/converter. tHOSE pants are amazing!! Thanks for sharing!
dynasty

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2008, 02:29:21 pm »

those are fabulous! I love them! thank you!

Check my sims out!
Ms.Perception

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2008, 02:49:23 pm »

These are great. Thanks so much for sharing.
Ghen

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2008, 03:32:47 pm »

These are lovely Tenshii, thanks!

poundingheart

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2008, 03:35:28 pm »

these look wonderful. thanks for taking the time to mesh and share. cheers
LissaS

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2008, 04:52:01 pm »

Oh yea these right here are BANGIN! Thanks! And yes I 100% agree with Slim you are doing GREAT with these converters/meshes

Brand Nubian: Queen
chris626

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2008, 08:45:00 pm »

These are great Tenshii. Thanks for sharing
Ang41187

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2008, 09:42:41 pm »

These are awesome! Thanks for sharing! Smiley
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2008, 10:45:26 pm »

Glad you all like them.  Thanks for downloading!  :smile bi:

Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2008, 11:41:18 pm »

excellent work Tenshii, always find my kids are lacking in good stuff, thanks v much for sharing :thumbup:

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
aborym

Black Metal War Machine

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2008, 03:27:31 am »

thanks

The Deathship Has A New   Captain:evil5:
wiseguy2004

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2008, 05:38:09 pm »

These look great!

Thank You!
Kivak

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2008, 04:00:26 pm »

I agree great. Where is the adult and teen version of this if there is one.
I think it is cool when little brother dresses like big brother or dad.
Thanks Tenshii I don't download much but I do like clothes and cars lol

There is one thing in this world you can give others and still keep, and that is knowledge.
Ok maybe I will find a better siggy for now, keep on rockin!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: