Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:43:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Extracted Pirate Ed Dregg  (Read 2914 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Tomkat

View Profile
« on: May 16, 2008, 04:50:56 am »

I extracted the Pirate Captain that came with Bon Voyage, using SimPe, so i wont take any credit for this.

I just wanted him as a playable character in my game, and thought that maybe i can save someone else with similar ideas some time... so here he is

i did some facial sculpting on him, and added jewelry (come on...a pirate should have that), and since jewelry came with BV, you just need that EP for this download

I checked the file in Clean Installer, cleaned out everything, this is a EA-created-things only download.

As for the pics: I use default replacements, so he might not come out looking exactly like this, but you can customize him as you see fit.
Also not adding a string of pics, since people who'd like to get this download should already be familiar with the character imo.

File should work file installed into downloads folder, although i didnt test that, i usually put downloaded sims in the "saved sims" folder

Thanks, Hope you enjoy

* 1.jpg (127.4 KB, 247x634 - viewed 12270 times.)

* 2.jpg (190.68 KB, 363x686 - viewed 502 times.)
* Pirate_dregg.rar (456.47 KB - downloaded 312 times.)
J00wish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 07:37:17 am »

Awesome! I finally saw him in my game this past weekend and thought he was too cute not to keep talking to. My poor sim. Heh. Thank you!

"Cant sleep... Clown will eat me." -- Bart Simpson  

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: