Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 01:32:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: dizi's She-Hulk  (Read 6777 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dizi

View Profile
« on: May 17, 2008, 08:56:06 pm »

Yes! Finally! For everyone to have in their own Sims2 game is dizi's She-Hulk!

Once again, I tribute to Marvel's Jolly Green Giantess, The Sensational She-Hulk aka Jennifer Walters. She is the lawyer turned superhero and back again, can't seem to make up her mind as she loves both occupations.

These are a couple popular pictures of Marvel's She-Hulk. Personally I like the first one better but the second is much more recent. I think it makes her look toxic or radioactive, but that's just my opinion. Besides, what do I expect anyway? Hello, green woman! John Byrne was the writer and artist of "The Sensational She-Hulk" volume 2 which I read and first became interested in her. I thought she was beautiful and funny, and have been a fan ever since. You can find more of his art here.

Now on to the sim itself.

Most of the parts are downloaded, but I did (Yes! Me! I did it!) recolor the skintone myself. Unfortunately, I have no idea who made the original. It wasn't marked. If anyone does somehow recognize it and can tell me how to get in touch with the artist to thank them and get permission, I will do so. Otherwise, I'm counting this as anonymous and free to recolor and upload. Sound reasonable? Hope so, since I just did it.

The male side is a little darker than the female since I just thought it looked better that way. I know it's hard to tell in the picture, but its true. A contributing factor in this decision was that for a long time the artists did make her skin a little lighter than the actual Hulk's. Most likely because she didn't get the full effect of the gamma radiation due to getting it from him.

The included hair is on a Maxis base game mesh but you can find a variety of hair suitable of our lovely Jenn (by your's truly) in this thread.

The clothes are, of course, by Synaptic Sim and the originals found here. I put them on the athletic girl mesh (included per Beosboxboy and Marvine's policy, very much thanks to them) instead of the female bodybuilder because most artists don't show her as big as that one appears (or maybe that's just my opinion). I did it some time back so if you look for it in the bins, you might have to go back a ways.

Other clothing shown in the pictures are by Kathy and Persephone here on insim. The business suit is here and the bathing suit here. (Again thanks to both of these artists.) And the other She-Hulk costume, a more modern one, is once again by SynapticSim and located here.

Eyes are by Echo66 on MTS, part of her 'Graveyard' set. It's the 'Envy' color. She gave me permission to put them on a different schlera but I decided in the end not to do it. I like these eyes, just do.  Included.

Eyebrows by Barcelonista, and are either here or here. Not sure which but this is where they would have to be. Included.

The blush is not identified by artist, so again if you know who did it I would love to know.

The eyeshadow shown is by Tinhen on Garden of Shadows. It is NOT included and the sim comes with Maxis eyeshadow. I recommend downloading Tinhen's from here because it does look much better on her.

Eyeliner by Sussi of the defunct Sussisogoodsims, now held here at MTS. Included.

Lastly, the lipstick is by Nichellerj at TSR here. It is a freedownload and is included. Not sure why I chose red but there ya go.

All that adds up to this face on these clothes.

Hope you like her since I am very very happy with my Shulkie.
~dizi

* shehulk-marvel.jpg (53.33 KB, 600x450 - viewed 13456 times.)
* She-Hulk.zip (3484.09 KB - downloaded 572 times.)

* shehulk4.jpg (73.76 KB, 600x450 - viewed 9518 times.)

* shehulk3.jpg (62.17 KB, 600x450 - viewed 2597 times.)

* shehulk2.jpg (69.61 KB, 600x450 - viewed 2560 times.)

* shehulk1.jpg (59.52 KB, 600x450 - viewed 2630 times.)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 09:01:11 pm by Dizi » Logged

Thanks to everybody who submits their work, you've made my game so wonderful sometimes I can't STAND it!
My X-Men fanfiction can be found here and pics of my X-Men and other sims here (everythings under 'scraps')
Simz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 09:29:55 pm »

Awwesome Dizi! We finally have the Sim to go with the hair!!!! Go Shulkie!! Woohoo!!!

Smiley

I have always hated the darkness.
The darkness within the human soul.
Within my soul.
I have always hated a part of myself.
~Raven
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2008, 10:47:58 pm »

Great job Dizi!  I actually like that maxis hair in green over the "normal" colors.  The skintone looks good, not overly radioactive, and not crayon green either.  Green skins are hard.

Great job!

~ Syn

Join SynapticSim's Lair Today!
Downloads!  Discussions!  Stories!  Art!  Check it out!
Dizi

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2008, 10:52:17 pm »

Thanks, Syn! I tried very hard to make it a mix of what they're doing with her now and before. Like I said, I'm very happy with her.
~dizi

Thanks to everybody who submits their work, you've made my game so wonderful sometimes I can't STAND it!
My X-Men fanfiction can be found here and pics of my X-Men and other sims here (everythings under 'scraps')
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: