Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:53:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Starlight Hippychic  (Read 5231 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SlimSimsTs

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2008, 03:29:38 am »

the other day I decided to go for a walk, I wound up down by Sim woods, to my surprise, there sat a young girl, in the middle of nowhere, selling lemonade, I was curious and asked her what she was doing out here  

she smiled and assured me that she had a house back in the woods, and she had fixed it up real nice, she went on and on about all the nice stuff she had just "Found" lying back there, she had no idea how it all got there, but it was like somebody had "left it just for her" I didn't have the heart to tell her she was living at the "Simcity dump"

she was cute, and had a wonderfully optimistic point of view, but a little Nieve, and she did smell a bit funky

she wanted to give me a tour of her house, but I had to pass, at my age, walking into the woods with a teenage girl arouses suspicion

if you'd like to visit it, you can find it here

Starlight found a dog..... you can find it here

if you want to read about Starlight's groovy Adventures, you can find them here

about Starlight

her skin
originally started out as a "paradise sims' skin, the "real" Starlight is on warlokks a/small teen with sexyfeet, but for the obvious reason that it's on adult site, I decided to put her on a default shape for here, the "sexyfeet version will be available there soon, once you go sexyfeet, you never go back LOL
to anyone who has explored the "lesser" bodyshapes, generally there is too much shading, I removed most of the shading, and gave her tan lines, I tried to capture the skinny little hippychic running barefoot through the woods picking daisys
her hair
 her hair is simply a bandanna recolor of Rosesims Rikku hair, you can find the mesh here
face:
eyes are a recolor of trash's Milla Jovovitch eyes
eyeshadow recolor
eyebrows the kattengirl
eyeliner and rouge standard maxis
helaene open lips off the exchange
eyeglass recolor
the clothes are just something I threw together so she had something to wear, not my best work, more and better hippy clothes are to follow soon
however, all clothes will be made on the a/small teen size, you will need to download the mesh here and here

for those wishing to complete the Starlight experience, she's very shy, kinda messy, very active, and real nice, her main aspiration is knowledge, her secondary is grilled cheese, she likes politics and the environment, she could care less about sports and fashion, her turn ons are artistic and logical, her turn off is charismatic, her lifetime goal is to become a media mogul,

I think that about does it, i hope y'all think she's as cute as I do

* snapshot_f592cfc3_d592cfd9.jpg (73.73 KB, 600x450 - viewed 7285 times.)

* snapshot_f592cfc3_9592cfca.jpg (80.78 KB, 600x450 - viewed 793 times.)
* starlight hippychic.rar (3308.89 KB - downloaded 327 times.)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 04:49:14 am by SlimSimsTs » Logged
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 03:46:55 am »

That is a good job.

Thank you!

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
SlimSimsTs

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 04:10:00 am »

Quote from: EKozski;1314353
That is a good job.

Thank you!

personally, I think she's just cute as a bug, ya know 30 years ago , I went to school with her, she didn't have the wild hairdo, but the face,the glasses, and eyes, that's her
is it any wonder I flunked out LOL
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 04:22:25 am »

I can see why. Smiley

Get married?!!?

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
SlimSimsTs

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2008, 04:50:59 am »

yea, 10 years later, and not to her LOL
sabresfan75NY

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2008, 07:21:31 am »

She's great. Very cute in an Earthday sort of way Smiley I like her house, and your story is very cool. Thank you. Thank you very much.
Oh yeah..wanted to add this: I checked out your post about her on ISA and am looking forward to see her there. I agree, sexy feet rock.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 09:29:22 am by sabresfan75NY » Logged

"Maybe it's not too late, to learn how to love and forget how to hate."  _Ozzy_
Skye
Creator

Sims Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2008, 12:45:20 pm »

Hey! She's adorable!!!! I like this one! I'm so glad you put her up for 'adoption'
hugs,
Skye

I don't have net  so can't do  requests right now. so sorry
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2008, 01:00:49 pm »

Slim, you've done an excellent job. She's super adorable!

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
SlimSimsTs

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2008, 04:15:14 pm »

Quote from: sabresfan75NY;1314544
She's great. Very cute in an Earthday sort of way Smiley I like her house, and your story is very cool. Thank you. Thank you very much.
Oh yeah..wanted to add this: I checked out your post about her on ISA and am looking forward to see her there. I agree, sexy feet rock.

really the only reason I want to put her in ISA is to attach a waterproof hi res sexyfeet skin to her

I don't have a thing for feet or anything, but sexyfeet are adorable, somebody needs to make a "play piggy" animation to go along with them

the earthday look was exactaly what I was shooting for, and dirty little hippy toes, is a big part of that look
sabresfan75NY

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2008, 11:00:36 am »

Lol...Yeah..the "play piggy" animation would be great. Looking forward to seeing her "dirty little hippy" toes to.

"Maybe it's not too late, to learn how to love and forget how to hate."  _Ozzy_
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: