Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 01:45:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Warlokk's Body Mesh's ? Dont know how to use or get them  (Read 1357 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
PixieAlchemist

View Profile
« on: May 21, 2008, 03:17:10 am »

Hi! Ive never used warlokks body mesh's and im rather confused where to find them cause all i can find is his clothes and i was wondering .......... where in the world is his bodymesh's? Im asking this as i get confused to clothes as the body mesh ............ Please someone help me with this i am really confused ........ im such a newb :smt120

Regards

Dezzie

Join the animal Army! We are an army of fighting chipmunks and the with the wrath of the rule book we can kick anyones ass!
 Join now
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 06:42:56 am »

he has a section here at insim (warlokk's tower) and one at http://www.Modthesims2.com (try member search)

the body meshes are the mehes for the clothes (or "showerproof skintones" - which means that the bodyshape works even when the sim is naked/in the shower. these have nothing to do with the clothing, they only share the bodyshape itself.)

to use the body meshes, just download the clothing with the right meshes. they work just like other clothing.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 06:47:59 am by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
PixieAlchemist

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2008, 07:58:38 am »

Ok thankyou i was just wondering because i got confused.

Join the animal Army! We are an army of fighting chipmunks and the with the wrath of the rule book we can kick anyones ass!
 Join now
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: