Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:01:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A dedication to Enayla  (Read 7837 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
KhryWolf

View Profile WWW
« on: May 21, 2008, 05:30:37 pm »

Hello all,
I didn't exactly know if this forum had a proper place to post dedications, so, I thought the easiest way to do this is to post a thread about my latest video.

I have been a fan of the Insimenator.net site for years, and I have been a fan of Enayla's art for many years as well. I've been overwhelmed by her generous offerings of her beautiful content to the Sims community, especially through her illness.

To state it simply, I was blown away by her Masquerade set, and it inspired this latest video. So, in an offering of thanks, I've dedicated this video to Enayla.

http://www.vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1080589&server=www.vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" />   http://www.vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1080589&server=www.vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="300">
http://www.vimeo.com/1080589?pg=embed&sec=1080589">Vampire Masquerade from http://www.vimeo.com/user507677?pg=embed&sec=1080589">Krywolf on http://vimeo.com?pg=embed&sec=1080589">Vimeo.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 12:11:31 am by KhryWolf » Logged
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 09:57:54 pm »

I have to say that freakin rocks. I mean wow.... just wow
KhryWolf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2008, 10:07:07 pm »

Thanks, jaccirocker, for watching the vid, and especially for leaving a comment.
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 03:41:31 pm »

You're more than welcome. I have been raving about it to everyone I know. You have a real talent.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2008, 03:23:51 pm »

truly amazing, I'm always awed by the talents of you movie makers, thanks Cheesy

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
weezerbabe39

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2008, 08:11:32 pm »

Cool video, where did you get the cloak that the female sim was wearing?  Your sims are really unique looking.

Sweet songs of youth, the wise,
The meeting of all wisdom
To believe in the good in man.
KhryWolf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2008, 12:14:20 am »

Again, Jaccirocker ... thanks for your kind remarks, and especially thanks for "raving"  Smiley  
And Aliwag, thanks for taking the time to watch the vid and leave that kind comment.
weezerbabe ... I just knew someone was going to ask that question, and I've been trying to locate that cloak download. I'll keep looking for it and get back to you on this once I find the file. Thanks for the compliment on my sims, but all the credit has to go to the great modders ... all I did was take pieces I like and combine them  Smiley
Thanks again folks  Smiley
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2008, 12:23:32 am »

wow....just....WOW!!!

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
sackman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2008, 01:00:00 pm »

I only wish I could make a video like yours! I loved Vampire on the P.C. I played that game all day. I wish they would make a sequel. Once again thanks, one question how did you get the nude sim?:worship:
KhryWolf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2008, 02:03:19 am »

LOL theraven ... I think you took the words right out of jaccirocker's mouth  Wink

weezerbabe ... I'm still looking for that file, but it's not looking good. I'm worried the file was taken down.

sackman .... I really loved the Vampire game too ... I'm thinking it had some influence on the video. As for the nude sims ... I use different default skins, so I use invisible clothing when I want to get a realistic "nude shot"  Smiley I'm 99% sure I got my nude skins from ModTheSims2.
auntiejokisses

may angels watch over you

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2008, 07:24:57 am »

wow! (what's wrong with Enayla? if i may ask.)

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
KhryWolf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2008, 01:31:24 am »

OK weezerbabe ....
I located that file for ya  Smiley

www.modthesims2.com/showpost.php?p=1662364&postcount=3

It is the last file in the list of downloadable files.
DP-Women-Princess.rar

If the link doesn't work for you, go to ModtheSims2 ... The Dark Project ...
Post 3: Clothes: Medieval Women
Enayla

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2008, 07:54:36 am »

Sorry for having been away and missing this - it's gorgeous, thank you so much Smiley

[INDENT]www.furiae.com[/INDENT]
cassandra_107

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2008, 01:30:06 am »

I really liked that video, I never imaged you could do all that with the game! One question that has been nagging me - There is a "modern" window in one of the buildings. I thought it was from seasons but had had the shudders removed, it looks similar but not quite. It appears to be double panned and four squares high, I will get a screenshot if you like. Thanks for uploading your video, it makes me want to play my steampunk neighborhood again. :happy8:
Brego89
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2008, 09:49:52 pm »

The video & the syoryline was just beautiful...while I was in the neighborhood, I also watched "A Long Time Ago" amd found that as well was extremely poignant. I loved your song "Croce Sang". You have a gorgeous voice & it really set the mood for the video.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: