Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:10:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FT Issues  (Read 3083 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
chellebelle

View Profile
« on: May 21, 2008, 07:52:05 pm »

Hello.

I have three free time issues and I hope y'all can help me! My first issue is that my sims cannot gain parenting skill.  The skill gaining bar doesn't appear, and I have not found a hack that would do this.  Second, my sims are unable to call some family members and friends.  Said family and friends have phones and can be invited to parties, so I am at a loss.  And finally, some of my sims have missing icons in their aspiration slots.  The squares just remain blue. Any thoughts?

Chelle
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 10:36:23 pm »

Looks to me like you have outdated mods in your game.

Try to move your complete downloads folder to desktop so there is not cc anymore and see if your games acts normally without any cc.  If so, something in there are causing your problems.
sumpsychochic

Tiffany

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 08:20:30 am »

I'm not sure if this will help anything, but I pulled out all my mods and still had the same problem of not being able to gain parenting skill..
That might mean I have a hidden mod somewhere, I've just not had enough time to go through alll my downloads and see.

Elven_Ranger
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 09:33:58 am »

Pull your whole DL folder ( dump it to your desk top) so the game is vanilla. Start up and creat a test family. Play them for a while and see if things work ok without anything.
If you may have a hidden hack, I recoment Clean Installer to find it.
Good luck!

I am THE LLAMA! Fear my spit.... wrath! I mean wrath!!!

Join the ANIMAL ARMY
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2008, 09:16:46 pm »

Could be a cc bookshelf causing the option of parenting not showing, many objects needs updating too for all the options to show when a new ep is out.  

Try to use a Maxis one to see if it works, if not, then follow what Elven Ranger suggested.  It is the best way to know if it is cc problems of any sort or not.
gali

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2008, 12:31:31 am »

The Clean Installer does "miracles" in finding all these hidden hacks.

I had Pescado's "phonehack", and as in BV it became redundant, I deleted it. But suddenly I saw in the game the same old options (set ring, is x going too, etc).
I checked my Downloads folder with the Clean Installer, and found at least 3-4 red lines, named "phone controller", although I deleted this hack.
After removing all the red lines of the "phone controller" - the game began to use the BV original procedure of calling.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: