Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:03:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: nice little house that i would like to share  (Read 4746 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« on: May 21, 2008, 09:45:28 pm »

hello

here is a nice little house that i have built base on these floor plans

the version with garage is for a young couple starting out or for your elder Sims who the kids moved out

the second version is for a young family with a child and a baby or toddler or for a single mother with kids.

enjoy these house

games  and stuff packs that might be need

Stuff Packs Purchased: Family Fun, Glamour Life, Celebration, H&M Fashion, Teen Style
Games Purchased: Original, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time including kitchen and bath design

so i recommend using clean installer to install these house. Enjoy them

Thank you
Ps: feel free to redecorate them with your own cc if do not like the decor i do not mind. Thank you:smile::worship:

* 1000 rose drive1.rar (467.86 KB - downloaded 165 times.)
* 5001 rose drive.rar (2082.87 KB - downloaded 171 times.)

* th_snapshot_00000005_d5402f3f.jpg (3.67 KB, 160x120 - viewed 466 times.)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 02:24:58 pm by Pierre1 » Logged

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
jjjim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2008, 04:59:45 am »

Just the kind of house I like in my game! A simple good looking bungalow that's playable and you don't have trouble finding your Sims. Thanks, Pierre.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2008, 05:55:12 am »

your welcome i an glad you like it

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2008, 06:29:07 am »

Awww, I like the house Pierre! Sweet! Cheesy

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2008, 06:31:00 am »

thank you very much

SimDipsy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2008, 07:46:35 am »

Looks nothing like the photo.
auntiejokisses

may angels watch over you

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2008, 09:43:25 am »

Sad i don't have celebration or kitchen & Bath

together we rock. reach for the star. Sorry, Jo, pic too big and twinkly, please find something smaller. The Management
mstybl95

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2008, 01:45:25 pm »

Hi Pierre,

I'm just wondering why you included the photo of the model home when your house doesn't look anything like it. It's the main image and I feel like you are false-advertising. The floor plan isn't even the same. I mean no disrespect and I don't think your house is bad, I just think you should change the main image.

VJ

Building a city? Let me help. Check out my site: VJ Development
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2008, 02:21:20 pm »

i will thank you for your comment

aelflaed

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2008, 03:13:50 am »

I like this house much better than your first upload. You've come a long way. It looks like a real house, and it isn't enormous. Sims will be able to live here very conveniently.

Is either version a starter house? It's good to post the size of the lot and the cost of it with your upload.

Some hints on copying from real plans:
-Make the outside a similar colour and material (stone, plaster, siding) to the -picture.
- Make the roof the same style as the picture.
- If you changed the plan considerably (like altering the outside walls or adding an extra room), post your house without putting in the real plans. Then everyone will see what a nice house you have built, without judging it by the original.
- A family of sims can live in a lot less space that you've given them, so you could build this plan closer to the original. You don't need the extension out the back of the living room.
- If you use the garage space as house, you can still have two bedrooms without the extension.

I like how you designed this. Building from plans does help you learn how to arrange a house well. Keep up the good work!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 03:18:45 am by aelflaed » Logged
dynasty

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2008, 03:47:00 am »

a very nice house, thank you!!

how much will it cost in the game?

Check my sims out!
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2008, 04:35:37 am »

thank you for your comments

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: