Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 05:41:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dark Reign Of Ixidrenn (fantasy/scifi)  (Read 2690 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
strangetowner

View Profile
« on: May 22, 2008, 10:43:36 pm »

Dark Reign Of Ixidrenn

I posted this storythread here many months ago and I found out that I posted too many chapters at once. I will start with one chapter now to see if people are interested in reading. I started writing this story last July and I have reached nearly 30 chapters.[/B]

Once upon a time there was a land called Ixidrenn. It was the homeland of Jumbok The Great and many other ruthless, famous rulers. Now in modern times after many years of industrialisation, modernization and socialization powerful ruthless rulers seemed to be coming back......
Just remember that this story is taking place 1500 years after Jumbok.
Right now it's taking place in Rithonia Bay in a small, attractive place called Hyljagarn not far from Ixidrenn's capital Solanthy.

Please comment!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 10:45:55 pm by strangetowner » Logged

Strangetowner (aka Oceanborn or The_Oceanborn)
strangetowner

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 10:44:19 pm »

The Dark Castle

Darkness flew over the Dark Castle and more and more darkness was floating around in the skies, on the streets and in the courtrooms of Ixidrenn.
The Dark Castle stood there so mighty as a sign of power and darkness. When people looked up at the castle they lost all hope. Even if the dark reign had only existed for five years they didn’t see any way out of it.
It was all dark.

Right now a small room on the top of the castle was occupied. Cassandra was sitting in a luxorious sofa reading something while Eric was looking for something in the bookshelf.

“Here it is!”, he said and headed towards the sofa.
"The Chronicles of Jumbok! The first chapter is just a biography while there are a lot of good ruling methods in the other chapters. Who said that inspiration came from nowhere?”.

“But Jumbok must have taken his inspiration from somewhere”, Cassandra said and looked admiringly at her husband.
“People say that Jumbok was  clever. He knew about 500 ways of killing people and he was the best sword fighter ever”, Eric said quietly.

“But we certainly don’t need swords today”, Cassandra said.

Jumbok could have been a good fighter and a good killer but why did Eric want to read a so old, useless book? It was like a fairy tale. Jumbok had been alive more than 1000 years ago but his ruling techniques were more than useless today. People didn’t need horses, swords and battles to win and be a winner today.  

“I want to be like him!”, Eric said and his eyes shone with a lustful desire of power.

“Stinky?”, Cassandra asked and laughed loudly. “Jumbok was known as the stinky ruler!”.

“Ohhhhh! Don’t you understand, Cassandra? I want to be ever powerful like Jumbok. He is my image. I want us two to be remembered as the most powerful couple in the history. I want all the same as you want”, he said and he was looking into Cassandra’s very green eyes.

“I don’t have an image”, Cassandra said and walked towards the door. “I’ll check how it’s going with our dear prisoners”.

Upcoming chapter: The prisoners

Strangetowner (aka Oceanborn or The_Oceanborn)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: