Insimenator.org
February 18, 2020, 08:42:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see this thread and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Accessory mesh - I got it working :S  (Read 935 times)
Annoree

Check out my new site!

View Profile WWW
« on: May 24, 2008, 03:47:47 am »

*Edit*  LOL  I got it working about 5 minutes after I posted the thread!  TYPICAL!  OK, I have no idea what I did wrong, but when I remade it from scratch it worked.  So, moderators, please feel free to delete this, as I have no useful info on solving the problem to post!

Hey everyone, I'm having a little problem.  I can normally figure out this kind of thing myself, but it's been bugging me for 3 weeks now so thought I'd ask for help!

I'm making an accessory for an adult female, and I am following this tutorial as close as I can: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=139586

I have done everything how it says, but my accessory's mesh does not change from the glasses I used as the base (the "afaccessoryeyeglassesthickrims" ones), in both Bodyshop and the game.  I tried deleting my cache files when I got really peed off, but that didn't do anything (it did make some other things work though hehe).

I don't understand, because I've made tons of accessories before and they work fine . . .

I am using the Bodyshop that came with Freetime, SimPE 0.68 and Milkshape 3D 1.8.1, with the Unimesh Exporter (ah I see there's a new milkshape version now)

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated Smiley
I bet I'm doing some tiny little stupid thing somewhere.  I will start the meshing from scratch in the meantime.

xAngx
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 04:15:29 am by Annoree » Logged

15 April 2010:  Hey everyone!  I'm sorry to disappear for a while.  My life got busy.  My new site where I will host all my uploads is http://annoree.blogspot.com  ^_^
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: