Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 12:55:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: House for interior designer  (Read 41031 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Zimmer

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2009, 03:23:42 pm »

Perfect!!!
mummytracie

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2010, 02:12:30 am »

hey, wonder if someone can help me, i really like this house and when i had put it in my game the floors was flashing blue and the windows well some and the rock outside, i looked at the credit list and some of the links dont work, can someone tell me what the mesh is for the flooring please so i can stop the annoying flashing cause it seems every house i download from this marker cos i love her houses the floors and windows always flashing Sad if anyone can help me xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

love your houses alot btw x  Rock

*Admin: posts merged, quote removed*

well i now got the the floor to stop flashing and now is solid black, can anyone help me on this cos i really want to use this house x
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 05:05:05 am by Theraven » Logged
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2010, 05:00:40 am »

•Do not BUMP any post within 72 hours of your last: Bumping, or the practice of posting to a thread for the purpose of sending it to the top of a forum to be recognized, is generally considered spam.  Please be patient and wait for an answer.  Our contributors have lives and we do not pay a staff or concierge to wait upon you 24/7.

•Use EDIT POST to add new information to an existing post.  Do NOT reply to yourself: If you need to supplement a previous post with new information, use the EDIT button in the lower right hand corner of every post.  Technical threads are often quite lengthly as it is.  People visit our technical forums to find answers quickly and do not want to sift through pages of you carrying on a conversation with yourself.

•No leet/text speak - eg: Lets c whu cn m@ke teh most complic@ted l33t spek ev@rr is not acceptable. A lot of users here have English as a second language and have a hard enough time understanding as it is. To that end, please make an effort to use proper grammar and spelling. We don't expect everyone to have perfect textbook English, but the clearer you are, the better you will be understood, and the more response you'll get to help questions, or any post in general. We are not the grammar police here and understand typos happen and not everyone is a perfect speller, but if you're not using periods, commas, capital letters and a reasonable semblance of accurate spelling out of pure laziness, we will call you on it.

Merged your posts, and please remember the above quotes from the rules/guidelines in the future, mummytracie. I also do advice you to read the forum rules and posting guidelines from here before posting the next time. Being new to a site isn't an excuse for not reading the forum rules.

Quoting the post above yours isn't really neccessary, either - unless you're answering to a spesific part of it. Especially when the post is your own (which is bumping, by the way).
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 05:09:33 am by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
mummytracie

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2010, 09:07:30 am »

•Do not BUMP any post within 72 hours of your last: Bumping, or the practice of posting to a thread for the purpose of sending it to the top of a forum to be recognized, is generally considered spam.  Please be patient and wait for an answer.  Our contributors have lives and we do not pay a staff or concierge to wait upon you 24/7.

•Use EDIT POST to add new information to an existing post.  Do NOT reply to yourself: If you need to supplement a previous post with new information, use the EDIT button in the lower right hand corner of every post.  Technical threads are often quite lengthly as it is.  People visit our technical forums to find answers quickly and do not want to sift through pages of you carrying on a conversation with yourself.

•No leet/text speak - eg: Lets c whu cn m@ke teh most complic@ted l33t spek ev@rr is not acceptable. A lot of users here have English as a second language and have a hard enough time understanding as it is. To that end, please make an effort to use proper grammar and spelling. We don't expect everyone to have perfect textbook English, but the clearer you are, the better you will be understood, and the more response you'll get to help questions, or any post in general. We are not the grammar police here and understand typos happen and not everyone is a perfect speller, but if you're not using periods, commas, capital letters and a reasonable semblance of accurate spelling out of pure laziness, we will call you on it.

Merged your posts, and please remember the above quotes from the rules/guidelines in the future, mummytracie. I also do advice you to read the forum rules and posting guidelines from here before posting the next time. Being new to a site isn't an excuse for not reading the forum rules.

Quoting the post above yours isn't really neccessary, either - unless you're answering to a spesific part of it. Especially when the post is your own (which is bumping, by the way).

Oh, im really sorry i didnt no, my bad for not reading all the the rules.
I will take note of this and apologise and i wasnt bumping i should of just edited the comment to adjust it as i thought what i did was wrong but my bad and apologise.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2010, 12:08:29 pm »

Please try to use proper punctuation and capital letters where needed, as well as proper words instead of the shortened form. And yes, if you double-posted within twenty-four hours instead of using the "modify" button to amend your post, you DID bump.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
INVIDQUEEN

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2010, 01:51:21 pm »

This is one of the most gorgeous homes I've seen. Thank you for your hard word and generosity.
CHEZPMRRICKS

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2010, 02:01:55 pm »

Thank you .i wish i could put it in my game but it keeps crashing on big lots
rockcandylove

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2011, 10:21:34 am »

Your houses are always so beautiful! But i always have a problem with the floors....they always flash blue unless i delete some walls...and if i rebuild the walls they flash again. Help please  Hug2
MissyLove

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2013, 04:59:54 pm »

Sad I would have loved to download this house only it seems to have a lot of problems. So I'll check back later a see if things have changed. Thank you just the same I know the time it took to make.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: