Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 04:24:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help!!  (Read 1795 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jlw484

View Profile
« on: May 28, 2008, 03:41:48 pm »

I was playing today and was on a vacation lot when I started getting a strange error message.

Object id: 275
name: N001_User00802 - Megan
Stack size: 11
Error: You sent me a crappy GUID, please fix it.
Problem executing script (SetToNextTokenWithSelector): Run-time:
Object Error running script!
stack traceback:
   [C]: in function `new'
   (none): in function `SetToNextTokenWithSelector'

I reset it because I didn't want to risk deleting my character, and it keeps popping back up.  I left the vacation lot and returned home and a few minutes later I started getting it again.  I've got the latest Insimenator as well as several other mods.  Thanks.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 05:01:37 pm »

With the abbreviated Object Error text you've provided, no one can tell you a thing.  Attach the complete file (not copy and pasted into a message).

I'm pretty sure Eric doesn't put messages like "You sent me a crappy GUID..." so InSim can be ruled out, but you do have a mod that isn't working right for the last EP you installed.
jlw484

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 05:08:19 pm »

Sorry, I wasn't sure exactly how to do it.  I've got it attached now ... I think.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 01:13:34 pm by jlw484 » Logged
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 08:46:38 pm »

Gee, I don't know where to start....
It could be your Me So Sexy hack
or Witch Doctor on the lot
or the LTA Superpowers
or Christianlov's All in One NPC
or one of the custom careers you have
or Monique's Computer
or one of your adult hacks

I know for a fact that MQ_Computer_Global_Sims_Controller.package from Monique's computer that puts the menu options on the sims is broken and will throw mysterious errors similar to what you're receiving.  If you aren't using the FT version, then you may be receiving even more errors than that.

You've got some Twojeffs mods in there too, and if you don't have the FT version, those could be problems.

Custom careers always seem to be a problem when a new EP comes out, because they rarely get updated.

General advice...go through all of your mods/hacks and make sure the creator has blessed them as being FT worthy.  Those that are not known, pull out and put them in one at a time to check them out.
jlw484

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 09:25:32 pm »

Thanks for the info ... I honestly don't remember several of the hacks you named so I'll have to look into removing them.  They don't show up as hacks on my download organizer so I'll have to find them manually I guess.  Thanks again for the help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: