Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 04:45:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SLS.... Unable to select objects  (Read 2571 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SaundMa

View Profile
« on: May 25, 2008, 04:27:48 pm »

i have down loaded custom contents to the sims life stories and i now cannot select any items in the game, i can see the custom contents but when in free play or Rileys story i cannot select anything, i cant even select a house from the lot bin please can you help.  could u let me now if there are any limits to custom downloads ( can i download as much as my pc will hold?)

:help: Vain-Wun
« Last Edit: May 25, 2008, 04:42:07 pm by SaundMa » Logged
gali

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 09:10:23 am »

Not every download is compatible with SLS. I can tell you, that the game doesn't load, if I use the last version of the Insim, but loads, if I use version 2.5 (which is close to the basic TS2).  I have only several downloads (hair, outfits, objects) - all of them demand only TS2 basic game.

Take out your Downloads folder, and see if the game runs properly. If it does - you have uncompatible download (mod or other), which demands some TS2 EP. Put them one by one, enter the game, and test when it stops to run properly.
SaundMa

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 03:08:04 am »

Thanks Gali,

That worked I put smaller sections of my downloads in and was able to get rid of the ones that were giving me problems.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: