Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 04:58:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Driving Downtown  (Read 1702 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Angelia

View Profile
« on: May 26, 2008, 01:25:11 pm »

Hello everyone,
I no longer have the taxi option nor do I have the option for a sim to drive downtown. Any advice? (PETS)

Thank so much
Angie
crandor123

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 05:59:16 pm »

Quote from: Angelia;1256843
Hello everyone,
I no longer have the taxi option nor do I have the option for a sim to drive downtown. Any advice? (PETS)

Thank so much
Angie

Hi Angie,  Have you installed any new expansions?  when you click on the downtown icon does it take you downtown?
Angelia

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 10:23:10 pm »

Thanks so much for responding. I have not installed any additional expansions. However I did go to plesantview, strangetown and veronaville and you ARE able to call the taxi and drive your car to the neighborhood. What should I do??
crandor123

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 11:04:26 pm »

Quote from: Angelia;1257409
Thanks so much for responding. I have not installed any additional expansions. However I did go to plesantview, strangetown and veronaville and you ARE able to call the taxi and drive your car to the neighborhood. What should I do??

Angela,

When you click on the add a downtown icon do you see that downtown  has been added to the neighborhood??  I've had my downtowns reset a few times, very annoying but it happened to me where even though i had a downtown created for a neighboorhood it disappeard.   :dontknow:
Angelia

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 12:40:45 am »

Thank you soooo very much! That was it! All I needed to do was add downtown. I really do appreciate your help! WoooHooo, I'm doing the happy dance now. My sims says thank you, they can finally have a night out on the town.  Thank you crandora123 :worship:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: