Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 04:34:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recolours of Expensive Maxis Curtian Not showing up in Clean Installer  (Read 978 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
scalad

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2008, 06:31:47 am »

I wanted to know why recolours of a Maxis Expensive Curtain weren't listed in clean installer when I Packaged the lot. There were custom recolours and the only reason I packaged them with just one wall and other recolours of the curtain so I could find out who did them but no recolours were listed. So I put them into another house(completed) and again nothing. I have all expansions and stuff pack plus I have patched Freetime. Any help is appreciated.

*attached image removed*
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 11:46:41 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged

You can upload my creations with your sim or lot or neighbourhood but only to free sites, not the exchange and no paysites. You can credit too if you wish. If a creation I have created has custom content from another artist please ask them for permission first to upload with your neighbourhood. I have all expansions and stuff packs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: