Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 03:38:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Clean Installer won't package sim correctly. Help!  (Read 1496 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ilovecigs

View Profile WWW
« on: May 27, 2008, 03:04:39 pm »

I'm trying to upload this one sim I made but I can't upload XMsims' hair with it. So I went to clean it with Clean Installer. And when I exclude the hair and the hair mesh to save the whole thing as a new package all the contents on the new file turn to empty packages and the names change. Does anyone know what's going on? :smt120

Thanks,
Sabrina

I blog here. Sort of. Visit me and say hi.
:chainsaw:
Want me? Go get me!
gali

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 06:58:25 pm »

I never package a sim with the Clean Installer - only with the Body Shop. Clone the existing sim, change the problematic hair, finish, and package it to a file, which be put on your desktop.
ilovecigs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 07:40:09 pm »

Quote from: gali;1258291
I never package a sim with the Clean Installer - only with the Body Shop. Clone the existing sim, change the problematic hair, finish, and package it to a file, which be put on your desktop.

That's what I did Cheesy. But i really wanted to find out whats wrong with my clean installer :sad4:

Want me? Go get me!
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 09:05:43 pm »

If I am not mistaking, when you uncheck stuff from a package in clean installer, you need to give a new name to the file when you save it for it to work.
ilovecigs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 10:06:19 am »

Quote from: MissDoh;1258404
If I am not mistaking, when you uncheck stuff from a package in clean installer, you need to give a new name to the file when you save it for it to work.

Really? I didn't knew that but I always gave different names...but i can't remember if I did that yesterday :/ I'll try that Wink thanks!

Want me? Go get me!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: