Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 05:39:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: free time not showing custom content  (Read 2177 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
nocturna76

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2008, 08:31:16 pm »

...except in the CAS screen...no custom content at all shows up in the game (it won't show in buy mode....nor will the spawn option for the insim & it's parts show up, nor will the insim & it's pieces show up in the catalogs)

-yes, i removed the dls folder & loaded the game once without it like you always have to do with the new xps, then put it back (& spent another 1/2 hr to load the game again), & still no custom content shows anywhere but in CAS
-yes i turned on the "enable custom content" & "custom content shows in catalogs" options

anyone have a clue what's causing this, cause i refuse to play the game without my custom content. after all, i refused 2 even install it til the new insim, inteen & lizz's waterbed were updated, so yeah, i won't play it at all if i can't have my CC & mods, period, so please help

EDIT:well i got the custom content/mods to work now, BUT then i got some crazy error that crashed the whole game: someting about direct 3d 3derrr not found or some such nonsense...i lost everything i hadn't saved, so if anyone knows what's doiung this, please tell me
« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 12:39:39 am by nocturna76 » Logged
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 09:08:00 pm »

Try deleting your groups.cache, accessory.cache and cigen.package files from your sims 2 folder.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: