Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 04:04:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ...  (Read 2404 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
diesel2370
« on: May 27, 2008, 10:08:43 pm »

« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 07:44:09 pm by diesel » Logged
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 10:43:20 pm »

You might have an incompatible hack in your downloads folder.  Have you tried removing any recent mods or objects since you last played?  It could be one of those two causing the problem.  Wink

There's also the debug mode cheat (boolprop testingcheatsenabled true) that you can enter in the neighborhood view or in the lot itself since you can still access it.  If an error box pops up, take note of what it says (and the error log which might be helpful)... then you can try to press the "Reset" button.  If the error still occurs, you might have to go ahead and press the "Delete" button to get rid of the object/sim/hack on that lot that's causing the error.  (Don't worry too much if it's an actual sim, though... they should come back as soon as you re-enter your lot or choose the Restore Family option on the InSIMenator, so it's not permanent. )

Hope this helps you, Diesel.  I hate it when my lots do something like that.  :smile bi:

gali

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 01:36:14 am »

Take out all your hacks, and see if the game runs properly. Put them one by one, to discover the culprit.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 07:02:16 am »

What gali said.  Wink  

I've seen something before on the Sims "undefined transition" once before, but never really heard of an "undefined transition" error for anything related to "Game Controller Scripting"... :scratch:  Can you post one of those error logs (preferably the one you mentioned)?  Someone might be able to read it and narrow down the possibilities, especially considering if you've downloaded any new mods as of late.  :dontknow:

I seem to get the Wants controller error a lot, most times when I have sims move into a particular lot for the first time, or when there's not enough extra sims in the hood... not sure why though.  I thought that was something that ended when I took out Squinge's LTW mod a while back, but it hasn't stopped.  Guess that's something EA neglected, huh?  :lol:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 07:06:35 am by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 09:58:13 pm »

Are your hacks updated? Inteen and Insim, check for the updates. Also, check for mailbox hacks. Some uploaded lots will have replacement mailboxes, that are not for newer EP's.  I had a terrible time with my simmies til I deleted the hacked mailbox from my game with the Clean-Installer. Cheesy

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2008, 11:06:54 pm »

Yay!  Glad you got it working again!  :smile bi:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: