Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 12:18:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey!!!  (Read 2452 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
~*AngelBaby*~

View Profile
« on: May 28, 2008, 09:45:14 pm »

I didn't know where to put this but, I hope that I'm in the right place...I'm playing a family who's daughter is going to college, away from home. My question is, if I choose to play out the daughter who's in college...I would have to dump the parents (stop playing with them) or can you play them both?

through the teeth
and over the gums
look out stomach..here it comes!!!
phishfood1301
The Shrink

I will shoot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 10:27:41 pm »

i'm not quite sure what your asking....butn you could make her selectable...... but typical if you want to play with a person on another lot you have to go to that lot...does that help?

steelguy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 03:04:14 am »

The parents will just stay as they are until you enter their lot again. If you only play through the daughter, she will return home to find the parents haven't aged a day since she left.
On the other hand, you can hop between the two for consistencies sake, if you like. I tend to leap all around the various families in my neighborhoods as the mood takes me.
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2008, 06:39:26 am »

Actually, if you want to play the lots (and Uni dorms), you can use the "Lot Sync Timer" by Pescado at MATY-I find that this the only way I can keep everyone in the same time zone, as it were.
I just have a list of the families by numerical order (the sync timer does the numbering) and play them in sequence, so that the days are more or less synchronized.

~*AngelBaby*~

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2008, 02:57:05 pm »

Thanks guys!!!:) I'll try that

through the teeth
and over the gums
look out stomach..here it comes!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: