Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 06:39:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help with kitchen and bath stuff pack  (Read 1824 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
hal3y

View Profile
« on: May 29, 2008, 11:28:09 pm »

everytime i try to install the pack, and it goes to make sure everything is up to date it'll say that Seasons is not up to date but i have more expansions that i need to update the newest one as well, which it is i've downloaded and installed the patch for Seasons and Freetime, try to update, then come to an error and tells me that i need to uninstall Seasons.
i've backed up all of my stuff, but, how after i uninstall seasons, get all my backed up stuff back into the game?
(sims, houses, saved games, ect)
and has anyone else had this problem?

oh, and anyother thing?
everytime one of my teen/child sims goes to school, they never come back or they do, but never get off the bus. i have to delete the bus using move_objects to get them back, and half the time when they come back, they're invisble. And whenever a sim goes to a community lot, they end up leaving, and leaving me with no sims on the lot and it'll freeze the lot so that i have to go back to the Neighborhood screen. O_o
anyway i can stop that?

by the way, i really don't want to uninstall and reinstall all of my games.
xoJessi

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 06:26:00 pm »

oh, and anyother thing?
everytime one of my teen/child sims goes to school, they never come back or they do, but never get off the bus. i have to delete the bus using move_objects to get them back, and half the time when they come back, they're invisble. And whenever a sim goes to a community lot, they end up leaving, and leaving me with no sims on the lot and it'll freeze the lot so that i have to go back to the Neighborhood screen. O_o
anyway i can stop that?

Could Boolprop testingcheatsenabled true be on when you send them to school? Make sure that cheats not on.

My Sims Journal/Photo Album Come see what my sims are up to!

Real Sims
Sims Oasis
crandor123

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 01:52:00 am »

Quote from: hal3y;1260608

oh, and anyother thing?
anyway i can stop that?

by the way, i really don't want to uninstall and reinstall all of my games.

Have you confirmed that all your hacks are Kitchen and bath time compatible...  sounds like you have a conflict there somewhere.
dynasty

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2008, 02:05:53 am »

I hada  glitch like that a while ago. My kids wouldnt get off the bus either. I noticed that the problem was they brought a friend all day.the friend always got off the bus first, but wouldnt walk away. that's why my sim kid was stuck in the bus. i made the friend selectable and made them walk inside the house, so the other sim child could get off the bus. the problem was gone once I installed free time...

Check my sims out!
hal3y

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2008, 08:06:00 pm »

Quote from: crandor123;1261500
Have you confirmed that all your hacks are Kitchen and bath time compatible...  sounds like you have a conflict there somewhere.

i'm pretty sure that the only hacks i have are inteen. and insimenator.
would they be causes it?
does clean installer tell me if a hack would causes it?

edit;
i just deleted or disabled all hacks and suspicious things, and it still said the same thing.
i'm just going to uninstall/reinstall seasons.
:/
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 08:21:09 pm by hal3y » Logged
Prudensh

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2008, 08:23:12 pm »

CleanInstaller tells you which hacks you have (in red). The red just tells you they're hacks, not that they're incompatible with anything.
A tool you might find useful is Paladin's Hack Conflict Detection Utility from Simwardrobe.(http://www.simwardrobe.com/). It can be found under Sims 2, Programs, Hack Conflict Detection Utility. I use it whenever I d'load a new hack & it has never let me down.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: