Insimenator.org
April 17, 2024, 10:23:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes Desiderata and Riverblossom interesting?  (Read 2282 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
cypherathos

View Profile WWW
« on: May 30, 2008, 05:15:42 am »

Okay, so I've been planning to make another (the boy who can't finish anything) story, and it's about an adult Sim who moves into the different neighborhoods to find out where she 'truly belongs' (i know, it's cheesy).

We all know that Pleasantview is Old Town twenty-five years later, also known as "The Land of Cheating Men and Mysterious Disappearances". Strangetown, is Area 51 of the Sims world. And Veronaville, well, I guess we all know what's in it.

But I can't find anything different with the other two neighborhood. I need something to spice it up. Can someone help me? Thanks!

phishfood1301
The Shrink

I will shoot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 08:10:27 am »

Riverblossom hills, if you ask me, is a town filled with secerts....could she discover them and bring the town, once a thirving farming land and now a wasteland of nongrowth, back together?
Desiderta Valley is where everyone knows what their good at and pratice it till they become the best, but that creates Competition! Could she beat the best of the best in ______ (fill in here)
I'll help you start both of them....

Riverblossom Hills
After a long cold winter, Riverblossom hills citizens were getting ready for the planting season. Leod McGregor, a local farmer. Planted and planted, for months it seemed but nothing would grow. Across town in his green house Mr. O’Mackey was having the same problem………………………………………….till __________ saved the day!

Desiderata Valley
“Now entering city limits” the sign said. “I wonder if this will be home.” ______ said to herself as she drove up the main street. People in the town where out and about. There where people playing football and soccer, dancing and sing, she could smell the sweet smells coming from the bakery which a sign said “Cook off today”……………………..”I did it?” _____ said with surprise. “You won!”

TashaFaun

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2008, 10:04:02 pm »

I kind of see Riverblossom as remake of Pleasantview (especially with the "Roth" family... we all know they are Goth knock offs). I think the best way to approach Riverblossom is to make a farming/gardening community. There are lots of downloads that can make it more realistic too. Simslice has farm animals you can download that you feed, eat and interact with and over at MATY is an empty fridge so you can stock with only the food you grow.

Desiderata I haven't quite figured out what to do with yet either. I've kind of been using it as my test neighborhood for new CC and hacks lol. Hey thats an idea! JK Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: