Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 11:21:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Custom Content Problem with Paintings  (Read 1568 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
vaking

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2008, 04:15:09 am »

Hi,
I'm having a problem.  The custom content paintings (recolors) that I download aren't showing up in the game for some reason.  I have custom content enabled, other downloaded objects appear, but my downloaded recolors of paintings and stuff won't show.  I've got all expansion packs. Does this have something to do with Vista compatibility, Free Time, or Kitchen and Bath Stuff?

Am I the only case of this? I haven't been able to find anything about it online so far.

Thanks!:worship:
ilovecigs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 03:22:33 pm »

Try downloading the CEP: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=92541. It's a mod that enables you to use recolors of maxis objects made by others.

I blog here. Sort of. Visit me and say hi.
:chainsaw:
Want me? Go get me!
vaking

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 08:42:33 am »

I've got CEP already. I dunno why the paintings still aren't working.
Prudensh

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 08:53:44 am »

Sorry if this is stating the obvious, but are you looking for the recolours under the original paintings? The recolours don't show up as separate meshes is what I'm trying to say.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 09:53:47 am »

Also, make sure you don't have duplicate CEP packages (_EnableColorOptionsGMND.package) anywhere in your Sims 2 folders.  (other than the one in your EA Games folder.  That one stays.)  That would possibly be an issue if paintings aren't the only objects not enabled to use recolors.  Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: