Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:52:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Does this hack work in your game?
Yes - 18 (81.8%)
No - 4 (18.2%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Customers no more cooking at shops New Version Available(5/21/06)  (Read 27598 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2006, 01:32:52 pm »

I just changed the way the noautonomous version works because for reason it wouldn't work like the shop version does.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
freelancergal

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2006, 06:49:13 pm »

This will be so useful to have. Thanks!
Carla Sturmer

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2006, 12:36:32 pm »

Nice!  Thanks a lot!

"Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to."
Oscar Wilde
ryry1981

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2006, 01:29:43 am »

I don't care if my sims cook when they are hungry but it is really getting on my nerves when the Servo automatically cooks every few hours, even when no one is hungery! So I was wondering if there could be a hack that will only prevent the servos from autonomously cooking? If it is to much trouble I can just use the noautonomous hack, I will just have to make sure I don't forget to feed the sims. Smiley

And Squinge I also wanted to thank you for all your hard work on these hacks, I don't use all of them, but I can see how all would be useful to someone, and you have many MANY that I use...So THANKS!! Smiley
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2006, 01:52:39 am »

Quote from: ryry1981
And Squinge I also wanted to thank you for all your hard work on these hacks, I don't use all of them, but I can see how all would be useful to someone, and you have many MANY that I use...So THANKS!!
Thanks, I will see if it can be changed for the servo's & get back to you asap:)

ryry1981

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2006, 06:24:45 pm »

Did you know that this mod does not effect the Servos at all? They will still cook autonomously. Other sims won't but Servos will.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2006, 06:39:32 pm »

Quote from: ryry1981
Did you know that this mod does not effect the Servos at all? They will still cook autonomously. Other sims won't but Servos will.
That is becuase the game thinks you are telling servo's to cook but if you download my Servo's no autonomous chores mod they won't cook anymore unless you tell them to Smiley

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2006, 09:55:23 pm »

New Version 1.1a the serve meal menus will now appear when clicking on a fridge while your shop is open.

Khff2

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2006, 08:27:12 pm »

Thanks a bunch for this! I've been looking everywhere for how to disable my customers from cooking, and I've found it here! (I even built a counter in front of the walkway so no customers could enter the kitchen! Tongue) Anyways! Thanks a lot Squinge!

-KH Cheesy
xK-la

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2006, 11:15:20 pm »

Yay, I can finally open up a bakery! Thanks alot Squinge

Teen Diva Karine - 3rd Place
silverdreams

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2006, 04:17:11 pm »

Sims are lining up in the restaurant kitchen of one of my downtown lots trying to cook their own meals, LOL.  Could you please make this mod stop visiting Sims from cooking on downtown lots, too?  Actually, I was thinking it would be cool if there was a version of the mod that stops ALL Sims from cooking autonomously ANYWHERE, EXCEPT if they are restaurant employees.  So nobody can cook at home unless I tell them to, and Sims will still be able to eat out at restaurants yet not be able to try to cook their own meals there. :lol: Is this possible?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: