Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:18:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Body shop's not working! D;  (Read 2054 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Nita-Chan

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2008, 06:53:09 pm »

TL;DR Version:  My bodyshop isn't working.  I deleted the stuff that respawns and it still doesn't work.  I haven't downloaded anything related to bodyshop.  The latest EP I have is Freetime and I'm using that Bodyshop.  Help? o 3o

Longer Version: I went off to the requests subforum here to ask if someone could make Neuro's hair (from Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro) and suit for me, and almost asked for the eyes as well, but decided to take a crack at making eyes for myself.  Load up Bodyshop, wait a minute, it crashes.  I get the typical EA crash dialogue: "The system has crashed.  The operation will now terminate."  So I'm like, "okay, let's try again."  After trying about five times, I've concluded that there's something wrong with it.  I deleted Accessory.cache, Groups.cache, and cigen, and still it's not working.  It loads up about a fourth of the way then crashes.

Other stuff that might be useful:  When Bodyshop crashes, it produces two files, both named "TS2BodyShop xxxx.xx.xx yy.yy.yy", "x" standing for the date and "y" standing for the time in military time, including seconds.  I'm assuming these are crash logs or something.  The extensions are ".txt" (a text file) and ".mdmp" (I don't know what this is).  (I attached one of the .txt files, so you can examine it if you want.)  I tried moving them out of the folder to see if that would work, but it still crashed and produced another pair of files.  Also, when I went to check my projects folder (to practice making Neuro's eyes), nothing was there.  In all actuality, I've made a few things in Bodyshop, including hair recolors and eyes, so at least ONE folder should come up, but nothing does.  I haven't downloaded anything pertaining to Bodyshop.  I have all expansion packs and stuff packs excluding Kitchen Stuff and Celebration Stuff.  I recently installed all of the stuff packs (excluding H&M Stuff and the ones I already listed, of course) and haven't played TS2 or ran Bodyshop since I got them, but since I borrowed them from a friend and returned them when I finished, I can't take them off right now.  Those could be the culprits, but I'm not sure.  

Any help is appreciated!  I really want to make a Neuro sim! ; 3;

* TS2BodyShop 2008.05.31 19.23.31.txt (9.33 KB - downloaded 139 times.)
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 03:09:15 am »

sure you don't have some corrupted sim/clothes/accessory (and so on) file?

let's take an example: not long ago I put in some extracted outfits (and only those) because I wanted to see if I could do anything with them. but bodyshop crashed. I took out those outfits, and bodyshop worked perfectly again. I thik some outfits can work ingame, even though they manage to crash bodyshop.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Nita-Chan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2008, 10:58:44 am »

Hmm, I'm not sure about that one.  Could I check with Delphy's download organizer for them, or do I have to search manually for them? o 3o?
chopaface

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2008, 12:24:36 pm »

i used sims2pack clean installer--

but it haven't been helping to me.. at all -__-; im having my own problems =__=;;; D: ..
Nita-Chan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2008, 03:20:31 pm »

Awww, that sucks. o 3o  I hope you get them fixed. n__n;
Nita-Chan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2008, 08:33:28 pm »

I don't think it's a corrupt file because I just tried getting rid of the downloads folder and it STILL crashed. o 3o
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: