Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 04:28:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Error by Installing Free Time  (Read 2946 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Rachelle1818

View Profile
« on: June 01, 2008, 03:35:12 am »

Hello everyone,

I don't know if i'm in the right place with my question but every time i try to install Free Time on my computer it gives me an error.
It hangs for about 30 minutes on 63% of the installation and sais: Wrong,, language Hungarian ... And then it gives me a choise either to cancel the installation or to try again.
When i try again a 100 times, won't work, When i cancel and do it over, won't work either.
And the second time i do it. It stops on 68% and sais: Wrong, error, language Polish.

I had free time on my computer before, but i didn't play for like a month.
And yesterday i tried to play again, it wouldn't start. So i decided to install it again.
And then the installation problems showed up.

Can anyone help me?

Rachelle.

Install Error is on: TsData --- Res --- Local ----  Polish --- .... -- pop package
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 03:37:18 am by Rachelle1818 » Logged
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 10:54:12 am »

Does it do this for all the languages? When i first installed seasons, it wouldn't install in english, but would install in french! If it won't install, i would try and take it back to where you bought it and say it didn't work.

Char
xxx

Rachelle1818

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2008, 12:40:43 pm »

Yeah but i used to have free time on my computer for like two months. And it just worked, and now it doesn't ..
But i'm gonna try another language, thanks.
Rachelle1818

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 02:15:35 am »

Nope, it's still not working.
I did it in Dutch, English, still hangs on 68 percent and won't go further Sad
yesterday it hang on 2 percent Sad

can somebody please help me ??
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2008, 07:28:49 am »

Have you tried installing it in Safe Mode to see what happens?  (Press F8 on the boot screen, before it gets to the OS loading screen.  Then use your arrow keys to scroll up to the option that says "Safe Mode")

It takes a lot longer, but it's usually guaranteed to work all the way (not 100% though, but more success than in normal mode).  I had to do this with my OFB disk once, but it worked out in the end.  :angel:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: