Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 04:32:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seasons is broke (i fink)  (Read 1362 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sweetie-x-kitty

View Profile
« on: June 01, 2008, 04:47:28 am »

when my laptop broke i had to get a replacement for it so while installing sims everything was fine until i got to seasons and it complained that i had expansion packs installed that are later than it blah blah. so when it tried to do the patch thing it said that the istallation had gone wrong and that i needed to reinstall it so i took all of the expansion packs and stuff all back to the glamour stuff pack and reinstalled in order and that time it didnt complain but now the game wont work at all it will go to the neighborhood screen but when i click riverblossom hills it wont load and it crashes what the hell is wrong with the game
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 04:48:54 am by sweetie-x-kitty » Logged

R.I.P Bunny Boo (6-9-07) You Will Live Forever As An Angel And We Will Never Forget You
[/FONT][/COLOR]
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 01:12:48 am »

try to uninstall everything, then make sure all the files are gone, and then try to install all over again.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
sweetie-x-kitty

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 04:37:09 am »

i have tried that and it still doesnt work it will do the the neighborhood loading screen nd stuff but it wont actually load the neighborhood

R.I.P Bunny Boo (6-9-07) You Will Live Forever As An Angel And We Will Never Forget You
[/FONT][/COLOR]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: