Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 07:29:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Apartment Life - Yet more green skinned creatures.  (Read 15559 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lizball20

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2008, 05:11:53 am »

Honestly, how do you have a  NO-CD crack??  I feel stupid asking.

But anywho...  Go to edenstyle website.  They have tons of pics and info about the new expansion.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2008, 07:31:02 am »

:shh:  They can't tell you (publicly), 'cause it's considered "warez" and would break the site rules if they did.  Be careful, people... they are watching.  :hiding:

Anyways, seems the new diversion is working well for them, especially on the BBS.  Less focus on actual problems, more focus on the "shiny" stuff.  :evil4:  If EA were doing stuff right in the first place business-wise, I'd sell my left leg just to get this EP... but I won't unless Rob Humble himself comes to my doorstep with a brand spankin' new gaming PC that'll handle any game like a dream, despite "suck-the-bomb" being on all newer copies of every game-disc now.  (aka when I sprout wings and fly... which will probably be never... :crybaby:)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 08:05:48 am by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

cypherathos

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2008, 08:51:41 am »

they are indeed.
LOL.

raindrops84

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2008, 09:16:47 am »

Quote from: Tenshii~Akari;1265922

Anyways, seems the new diversion is working well for them, especially on the BBS.  Less focus on actual problems, more focus on the "shiny" stuff.  :evil4:  If EA were doing stuff right in the first place business-wise, I'd sell my left leg just to get this EP... but I won't unless Rob Humble himself comes to my doorstep with a brand spankin' new gaming PC that'll handle any game like a dream, despite "suck-the-bomb" being on all newer copies of every game-disc now.  (aka when I sprout wings and fly... which will probably be never... :crybaby:)

Sigh, yes it is definitely working for the best for EA.

EA - “Now that we have everyone's CD/DVD burners disabled along with all their evil “emulation software” and are messing around with people's anti-viruses, let's brainwash the community with an EP called Apartment Life which will have a whole bunch of shiny stuff the community has been asking for since the beginning like magic and butlers (which by the way have nothing to DO with apartments buy hey we’re EA we can do what we want, we can break down their computers and they will STILL buy our stuff :evil1: ).

Ya gotta give it to them, they know how to play hard ball. As for me, they are still not getting anymore of my money…  :hammer: Take that EA.

Keep your words soft and tender for tomorrow you may have to eat them ~ Author Unknown

Join the fight against SecuROM-> http://reclaimyourgame.com/
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2008, 09:22:51 am »

The closest thing I've found to MM is http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=145882&c=1 go down to where it says click here and do so and get the magic skills, cauldron, and spell books and also http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=258224 to get Echo's magic wand that you need to have in your sims' inventory.
cypherathos

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2008, 09:32:14 am »

Who do I get the feeling that EA can be very good politicians?

raindrops84

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2008, 11:34:47 am »

I'd say they are good businessmen/women

Although SuckuROM was a bad decision, they are still able to market their product and sell it.

Keep your words soft and tender for tomorrow you may have to eat them ~ Author Unknown

xoJessi

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2008, 11:37:06 am »

Wheres the photo of toddlers hugging? I'd love to see that. Cheesy

My Sims Journal/Photo Album Come see what my sims are up to!

Real Sims
Sims Oasis
raindrops84

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2008, 11:44:52 am »

Quote from: xoJessi;1266113
Wheres the photo of toddlers hugging? I'd love to see that. Cheesy

Even better - there is a youtube video of it :angel:

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=simplaza&p=r

It's the 3rd one from the left in the first row of vids.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 11:46:42 am by raindrops84 » Logged

lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2008, 06:45:24 pm »

Nope watch this one!

Finally, finally, finally THE INFANTS HAVE SOMETHING TO DO!! IT IS ADORABLE! Watch Steve video here.  

The kids interacting on the playgrounds, oooo... I am so weak now. Can you imagine what Rebekah will come up with this? Watch it!

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Ultravixen

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2008, 06:54:59 pm »

Oh my god, those videos are amazing, the kids interacting, the magic, the breakdancing .. I really can't wait for this great expansion pack!

Sim Idol 2008 - 4th | Picture Perfect - Mentor
Ultravixen's Simmies
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2008, 07:03:09 pm »

I know! Then there's the new closet woohoo! OMG!

EDIT: Hey now that I think about it... they copied from Rebekah! :laugh:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 07:22:58 pm by lewisb40 » Logged

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
cypherathos

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2008, 08:35:28 pm »

Just watched the breakdancing. And I must say, WTF?Huh?Huh???!!!!!!!!!!!!

marvelartist

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2008, 08:11:59 am »

i think Bon Voyage gave us a little taste of magic with Mr. Mickles the VooDoo Doll
MoronStyle7

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2008, 11:38:33 am »

I guess Maxis ran out of ideas, there's a clue for that included in FreeTime (return of the zombies) lazy Maxis! Nughty!
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: