Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 07:37:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Apartment Life - Yet more green skinned creatures.  (Read 15589 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
aqua-sheep
Plaid Freak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2008, 08:44:59 pm »

I love witches!! yay!!
tallsimsfan77

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2008, 10:23:57 pm »

♫ No one mourns the Wicked.  No one cries "They won't return!".  No one lays a lily on their grave. ♪

Sorry- that's what I was thinking.  About time that Sims 2 got witches and magick. Tongue

Sigs are for smokers.
MoronStyle7

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2008, 03:10:40 am »

Give me my Servos back! I want the Servos back in EP8, also, they could make the Skeleton Maid from TSEP6 (was that?)
simpleprincess
Princess in training.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2008, 03:31:26 am »

I still dont get after all this time how to work the voodoo doll? and even how to obtain without a cheat.
MoronStyle7

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2008, 02:44:30 am »

Quote from: simpleprincess;1320696
I still dont get after all this time how to work the voodoo doll? and even how to obtain without a cheat.

You need to dig for treasure and find the map to the Mystirous Hut in twikki island, go there and greet the Witch Doctor, then fix the shower, the microwave, the dishwasher and the TV, then he'll give you a present which is the VooDoo doll!
aqua-sheep
Plaid Freak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2008, 10:14:01 pm »

Makin magic was my fave sims 1 ep so now i must clear space for AL!!!!!!!!
jadesstar

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2008, 08:56:58 pm »

:cheer:
Quote from: lewisb40;1266644
Nope watch this one!

Finally, finally, finally THE INFANTS HAVE SOMETHING TO DO!! IT IS ADORABLE! Watch Steve video here.

I can't seem to access that video and I even signed up for a youtube account. What do the infants finally get to do?

Quote from: Sadie79;1264976
Oh man, don't make me want it! :sad5: What with Inteen ending with FT, the new version of SecuROM and everything else... *sigh* I'll just have to wait for the no-CD patch I suppose, can't resist an injection of magic into the mix... :angel:

I sooooo agree. I love my Inteen, but with the magic, that new stairs option, toddlers hugging. Resistance may be futile. Besides, we could always hope that they do update Inteen.:cheer:

Quote from: sumpsychochic;1265122

And as for inteen, use the independent teen option with insim mixed with a teen woohoo hack...

That's a good suggestion, but one of my favorite features of Inteen is the miscarriage function. Inteen is not just about knocking up your teens, in fact, I rarely use it for that.
DarkAmaranth

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2008, 09:36:18 am »

Ugggggh, more normal skin hacks needd it looks like. I Hate funky skin. Vampires, witches, wizards all should look normal, Aliens maybe grey not green and zobies pale normal to flesh tinged grey. Just my opinion.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: