Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 12:28:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hard Times end for Good  (Read 2906 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Lily_D

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2008, 09:48:38 am »

Ahh! First story on Insim... Wish me luck, I'm really nervous happy8
I love critisism!

bleh
Lily_D

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 10:42:06 am »

Just as a forewarning... 1)I'm rubbish at editing foties  2)I think I went a bit overkill on editing one of the screen shots Cheesy

Chapter 1

George was married to Myra Luke at the age of 20. He would go out to work each day, and being a primary teacher, this was often early, while Myra simply did her everyday jobs in the home. This became hard for her at one point, just for 9 months though. George felt guilty leaving his heavily pregnant wife alone in the house but he had an unborn baby to support.
Doctors had been predicting a little girl on the 19th of September but everyone was shocked when Myra gave birth to twin girls, Mary & Tessa.

5 Years Later...

When both the girls were 5, a tragic event happened that scarred the whole Rowan family forever. In the living room there was a grand fire place that every evening was lit. As usual the family were enjoying the cosy warmth it gave off when Tess gave a huge yawn. George looked at his watch, "Right you are Tess, its getting late, off to bed both of you,"
"But Daddy..."

"Come on, your fathers right," Myra shuffled a bit closer to George, "Of you go, both of you,"
Mary and Tessa stood up and ran up the stairs, Myra heard a distant shout, "Hey! I wanna sleep with Mr. Teddy to night!"
Soon it was the parents turn to fall sleepy, so, just as reluctantly as the girls, they both trudged into the master bedroom. After pulling the duvet across himself, George whispered "Love you.." Before falling in to the realms of sleep.

Suddenly George was awoken to the smell of smoke and fire alarms blaring away. He sat up to see his wife making her way into the thick smoke. George quickly followed her out, but lost sight of her soon on.

"Mary! Tess!" He shouted, but to no avail. Crawling down the hall he stood up, looking around for and black or brown haired figures but none came. Choking on the smoke billowing into the room, George fell to his knees once more and was forced to flee the house wihout his family or love.
He may of got out, however, Myra, Mary and Tessa did not...
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 10:45:39 am by Lily_D » Logged

bleh
whatkatydid

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 11:04:35 am »

Very good!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: