Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 02:52:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Finalheart Family  (Read 4411 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimKween

View Profile WWW
« on: June 20, 2008, 01:40:56 pm »

I'm thinking of doing a story with this family.

Roxas, Sora, Yuna, Riona, Namine, Kairi

But I can only take one pic at a time. When I do, I have to exit out of sims 2 and put it in paint and do the same process over and over again. A little help please?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 03:37:26 pm by SimKween » Logged

I go to seek a Great Perhaps
hanster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 01:46:15 pm »

like i said in 'tell her i can sing'...

Quote from: hanster;1276762
and... about the screenshots, are you looking in the storytelling folder or the neighbourhoods one? if you go into neighbourhoods then select whichever neighbourhood, then into storytelling, all your pictures should be there.

Cheesy hope that helps
SimKween

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 01:50:56 pm »

Thanks!! But how do you get all the pics on here?

Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2008, 02:52:26 pm »

Quote from: SimKween;1281218
Thanks!! But how do you get all the pics on here?

1. Identify all needed pics.
2. Use a photo uploading site to upload the needed photos. (Photobucket, TinyPic, Imageshack, etc.)
3. See the options under your uploaded pics? Highlight/Copy the option IMG Code.
4. Paste the IMG Code here when you update the story.
SimKween

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2008, 07:19:31 pm »

I understand how to get them on here, but when I'm in storytelling, how do I take those pics out?

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2008, 10:13:43 am »

I'm not sure I understand your question.  Are you taking print screens, or using the camera option in the game?

Different people have different preferences, but if you use the camera option (pressing the 'c' key snaps your picture) you won't have to exit the game until you're done shooting for the day.  You could take dozens of pictures before shutting your game down.  For the best looking pictures, go to your options and set everything on 'high (sims detail, object detail, etc), and under camera options, set the snapshot size to 'large'.  This will give you a nice picture at a good size - and you shouldn't need to crop it.

Your pictures will be located here:  My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Neighborhoods/N00?/Storytelling.

The '?' refers to the neighborhood you're in.  Such as N001 for Pleasantview, N002 for Strangetown, etc.

I hope that helps and wasn't more information than you needed.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
SimKween

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2008, 05:00:48 pm »

Yes! thank you! :worship:

The 1st chapter will be up when I get back from camp!

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2008, 05:42:00 pm »

Awesome - looking forward to it.  That's a pretty sharp looking family you've got there.  Have a good time at camp!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
SimKween

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2008, 11:56:22 am »

Ugh. the story is going to be posponed due to the fact I was dragged to my g-ma's house :-P

SimKween

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2008, 02:52:16 pm »

Okay, whatever. I'm just going to post the prolouge or Intro, or whatever you want to call it. Super sorry, but I don't have any pics for the intro/prolouge.

Intro/Prolouge:

“Yuna please, you’re overreacting!” shouted Ceptimus.
“Oh please!” Yuna shouted back. “You’ve been sneaking around with that co-worker woman again, I just know it!”
“I-I have not!”
“Don’t give me that bullcrap! I don’t care what you do just stop as long as the girls are around.”
“You know what Yuna? I don’t care either! So what if I love Melenie-”
Yuna slapped him on the face. “There was once a time when you said you loved me. You cared about me and our girls. But I guess that time is gone. And because it’s gone, I’ll let you and  your wench be.” She said, glaring down at him. “I’m tired of this Ceptimus. I’m leaving, and I’m taking my girls with me.” With that, she turned to walk out of the room.  

Kairi scurried back to her room when she heard her mom coming towards the door. “What’s going on?” her sister Namine asked when Kairi returned. “It’s all over Nam. We’re leaving.” Kairi broke into sobs. “It’s okay.”  Namine said hugging her, trying to fight back tears of her own. Finally, the tears won. The girls sat there on the floor hugging and crying until their mom walked in. “I’m so sorry girls, your father chooses not to love us anymore.” She sat down with the girls and hugged them. After a while, she got up to use the phone. She dialed her friend Riona. “Hello?” someone asked.
“Riona?”
“Yuna! Hey!”
“Hey Ri, I was wondering, well, Ceptimus and I have been fighting and I was wondering if the girls and I could stay with you…”
“Of course you can, but it’ll be a tight fit, what with the boys.”
“Great! Thank you soo much! We’ll be there in three days.”
“All right hun, take care of yourself.”
“Bye.” Yuna said, and hung up.

And that is where the story begins. Chapter 1 up sooner or later.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 02:54:44 pm by SimKween » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: