Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 02:57:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with Sim owned buisnesses  (Read 1194 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DannyRock

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2008, 01:30:34 pm »

Believe it or not, I actually have a problem that I can't figure out on my own.

All my sim owned community lots have a problem. When my sims call their employees in to work, the employees just come to work and hang out without the green balls appearing over them. The same thing happens when I hire employees by computer and phone. Ive tried selling the buisnesses and buying them back but no luck. If I hire a sim that walks into one of the buisnesses, they work fine. But when I open the buisness the next day, the employees just hang out. Any idea what could be causing the problem?
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 11:40:51 pm »

Are you using any mods?  If so, did you try to remove them all to see if your business runs fine without them or make sure they are all FT compatible if you do have this ep?
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 10:03:07 am »

Thanx for the help MissDoh.

I found an incompatible hack that was in one of the houses I downloaded that escaped detection by the clean installer. Luckily i don"t directly download anything to my DL folder so I explored the package files and the installer was then able to detect the hack that way. Once I manually located the hack in the DL folder, I deleted it and everything returned to normal. It was some kind of phone hack that was apparently conflicting with two other phone hacks that I use and was preventing the employees from working.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: