Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:40:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Sailor Moon Collection - Sailor Neptune / Michiru Kaiou (Teen)  (Read 17280 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Annoree

Check out my new site!

View Profile WWW
« on: June 05, 2008, 01:25:41 pm »

Became a Featured Creation on 05 June 2008 :rabbit:

My Policy
- You MAY NOT upload any part of this download on any site, that includes the Sims 2 Exchange and paysites.
- You MAY recolour meshes if you make an entirely new texture, and don't upload the mesh. Instead link to my page where you downloaded this.
- You MAY use my alphas, just remember to credit me and link to my thread where you downloaded this.
- You MAY use my Sims in videos, stories, screenshots and whatnot, but remember to credit me, and link to my thread where you downloaded this. I like watching YouTube videos that have my Sims in them :9

- I'd love to know if you are making a retexture, or using my Sims in a video or something which will be uploaded, just drop me a line
- I don't take requests for making stuff, for I already have a long enough list of what I want to make. And making stuff for Sims 2 takes me AGES because I'm such a dunderhead and put more effort in than I probably should :3
- Let me know if I've missed anything out in the included README too! <3

Bio:
- Name of Sim: Michiru Kaiou/Sailor Neptune
- Starsign: Pisces
- Dreams: To become a Violinist
- Likes: Music, sashimi, playing the violin, painting, swimming, cosmetics
- Dislikes: Kikurage mushrooms, sea cucumbers
- Favourite colours: Marine blue

Info:

The hair on this Sim is the best animated for all ages that I've ever made - I only recently realised how to translate it perfectly you see . . . *dumbarse* Cheesy

You shouldn't need any expansion packs for everything to work properly. If you have University expansion pack, the hair will work for Young Adults. If you don't have that EP, the hair will still work but you won't have Young Adults.

Download Includes:
- Sailor Neptune Sim
- Her hair + mesh (female, toddler/child/teen/youngadult/adult/elder)
- Her fuku (sailor uniform) + mesh (female, teen)
- The accessories + mesh (female, teen)
- Animé skintone - Cleaner Teeth Edition
- Animé eye colour - Michiru Edition
- Turquoise eyebrows
- Anything else I've forgotten

Take good care of her and have fun! More info can be found in the 'README' file included.
*Ang* xxx

Having problems installing?
A common problem is that when people try to install the Sims2Pack, it tells them they do not have the correct expansion pack.  Yet, I don't use expansion pack files as my bases.  To rectify this, I have been told that using the Sims2Pack Clean Installer can possibly install it without problems.  It can be found at: http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/

* amdSNeptune1TEEN050608.zip (3567.28 KB - downloaded 2077 times.)

* SailNeptuneTeen1TNAIL1.jpg (171.94 KB, 500x450 - viewed 2935 times.)

* SailNeptuneTeen1TNAIL2.jpg (138.84 KB, 312x450 - viewed 3114 times.)

* michiru-hairTNAIL1.jpg (207.4 KB, 450x450 - viewed 3083 times.)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 04:12:27 am by Annoree » Logged

15 April 2010:  Hey everyone!  I'm sorry to disappear for a while.  My life got busy.  My new site where I will host all my uploads is http://annoree.blogspot.com  ^_^
friendlyquark

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 01:44:52 pm »

I love your Sailor Moon sims. They are just the most beautiful, perfectly detailed ones out there. Thank you so much for all the work you do.

Toddler - The other white meat.
kittyvibe

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 05:18:04 pm »

yay! Another fuku mesh and new scout specific hair! Keep em' coming girl! You rock!
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 09:30:39 pm »

Nice job Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
xmeowx

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 03:38:55 am »

I love Haruka and Michiru xD
Scooter_1313

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2008, 11:18:45 am »

you should totally do all the scouts!!! im going to try making their princess forms, but they wont be historically correct. theyll look more like a disney princess dress, or princess serenity, or somthing
kasumik

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2008, 02:53:55 pm »

sankyou Cheesy
is there somewhere  uranus? ^^

Annoree

Check out my new site!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2008, 05:54:36 pm »

Quote from: kasumik;1268380
sankyou Cheesy
is there somewhere  uranus? ^^

Yep, my Sailor Uranus Sim can be found here -> http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=83258
Smiley

15 April 2010:  Hey everyone!  I'm sorry to disappear for a while.  My life got busy.  My new site where I will host all my uploads is http://annoree.blogspot.com  ^_^
youyami

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2008, 03:59:47 am »

I was so excited to see your Neptune sim~~~She's so beautiful! I love her ! Thank you so much !
Scooter_1313

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2008, 10:36:42 pm »

you should totally branch out of the planetarys when youre done. go for sailor cosmos, human luna, queen nehelenia, and maybe their princess dresses!!! PM me if yall know who has the meshes needed for them. throw me a bone on the sailor cosmos and the princesses!!!! i wish there was a better hair mesh on the queen nehelenia on sapphire sims 2!!!
melp1219
Obsessive Twilighter!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2008, 03:26:21 pm »

love it lots

<!-- Copied from MySpace.com -->
<a href="http://www.myspace.com/melp1219">Find me on MySpace and be my friend!</a>
jjjim

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2008, 07:27:37 pm »

This is such a cute series you have been making! Thanks so much.
animeluver

~ninja kitty~

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2008, 07:55:36 pm »

love her great job!

Fool me once shame on me. Fool me twice I'll make u wish u hadn't.
kenji
Smallville Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2008, 07:00:12 pm »

Very great likeness! You really are the best at what you do! Thank you for sharing!

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift.
-Lana Lang

"Then they dragged you in here kicking and screaming, because you claimed you saw a man with super powers swipe a bullet out of thin air...."
-Lex Luthor
Annoree

Check out my new site!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2008, 02:55:15 am »

Quote from: ihaveonepenny;1335931
mine wont open. i downloaded it and tried to unzip it and says its not supported by paint... any help?

Don't try opening them in paint!  Try what I do:  Just open the zip file in winzip or winrar or winace or whatever you use to unzip your files, open up your Downloads folder in a window, then drag the (in this case) six MESH files into the folder.

Next, open up the Sims2Pack (you may need to use Sims2Pack Clean Installer for it to open - the link to get it is in the red writing at the bottom of the first post) and install the contents.

I've never heard of this problem before lol!
Smiley

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: