Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 12:30:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rate you EP's and SP's!  (Read 2155 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
cypherathos

View Profile WWW
« on: June 05, 2008, 11:14:37 pm »

Pls rate on gameplay, not glitches and Securom. 1 is the highest rating, and the last number (depends on how many EP's and SP's you have) would be the lowest. State your reason too.

Expansion Packs...
1) Bon Voyage - I'm a fan of different cultures, so this hits the spot. There's just too much to do that it never gets old (at least, for me it doesn't). Only when I collect all momentos will I be bored of it.
2) Open for Business - The fact that I suck at it only means that I still have goals. Once I start a business, I forget all my other goals (yet I still haven't had all the perks).
3) Seasons - BV is for knowledge sims, OFB is for fortune sims, but seasons has something for everybody. And I love the eggplant juice!
4) Pets - pets plus precipitation in seasons means ultimate lag, but I can handle it. I love breeding, and the Airedale Terrier is the cutest!
5) Nightlife - I don't use it that much. Not even the car. But it sure is better than the last two.
6) FreeTime - i get bored of it after a while. And what irritates me is the stupid wants my Sims roll when they get attached to a stupid hobby.
7) University - the most predictable expansion. Ever. There's a reason why it was the first expansion.

Stuff Packs... (I design my houses using the collections)
1) Glamour Life - I use it for almost every room. The master's bedroom, the dining room, the living room...
2) Kitchen and Bath Interior Design - I love it. Period.
3) Teen Style - My bedrooms have never been prettier. Though I wonder why they don't have a Nerd Collection. Perhaps they were offended by the idea? Hehehe. Just joking.
4) Family Fun - just because.
5) Celebration! - at least I use it, unlike the last one.
6) H&M Fashion - i hate even the clothes. I don't know why. Maybe i'm flashion-blinded. Or maybe because i'm a boy.

Cleo999

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 01:21:28 am »

EPs:
1 - Seasons - I love the gardening and fishing elements. The weather is also a great addition
2 - OFB - I appreciate the chanche of opening an home based activity and getting the whole family involved
3 - University - it opens a world I was missing in TS1
4 - FT - although the constantly ringing phone is really annoying, I like hobbies and the new interactions
5 - BV - holidays are way too expensive for many families of mine and the game is designed in a way you have to change lot quite often (which means loading pauses getting boring after a while)
6 - NL - I rarely use it
7 - Pets - althaugh cats and dogs really add to a Sim's life, the life goals connected with this EP are the most hideous in my opinion. I also hate strays coming and ruining every unfenced garden!

After reading the previews, I think I'm going to love Apartment life!

SPs:
1 - Teen Style - I love the goth collection! I wish there were bath sets matching the room sets, though
2 - K&B Interior Design - at least, some variety for these rooms!
3 - Family Fun - wonderful furniture for kids!
4 - Glamour Life - the furniture sets are great, but kitchen and bath are missing. Some of the dresses are nice.
5 - Celebration - I don't use it that much and I really didn't like some of the dresses
6 - H&M - I'm basically a builder, so a fashion stuff is almost lost on me (it was a present from a friend ...)

I didn't buy the Holidays Pack and I'm not going to buy the Ikea one (saving space on disc for Apartment Life).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: