Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:46:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: Little Fire Burning (Ch. 85: Till death do us part *23.Apr 16*)  (Read 247372 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: September 16, 2008, 03:09:25 pm »

Oooh! So very good! Poor Erica She might not want to have kids now!
charleyhx

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 16, 2008, 03:55:46 pm »

omg poor jenna.... what a life... first her little boy is really ill, then learns of a uncle who died and she nor her mum never met, now her little ercia has the gene... :| this story is so good and so realistic...i just love the realism you put into this.. you make me sad every time i read a new chapter.. i see a update i'm like "do i really want to read this or is it going to make me feel upset?" but i still read cos its so good..
i just wanna pull jenna and her family out of the pictures and hug them. Smiley - yes i'm that pathetic.-
i hope erica can somehow be cured, and little adian... its so sad Sad i'm glad tony and lily hav'nt got that gene.
hope to have some good news in the next chapter.
this is fantastic, keep writing, i'm loving it. Smiley
imaeatyaface

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 16, 2008, 08:54:19 pm »

aww...poor Jenna. first she found out Aidan was sick, then she had a uncle she never knew, now Erica's sick...theraven, there're sooo many twists and turns.great update, btw

If Cupids Got a Gun, then He's Shooting Lights Black Heads Bang You're My Drug, We Live it Real love, Ill give it.
shal

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 16, 2008, 10:30:14 pm »

good story i love it any chance aiden is available for download XDXD im inlove with that cutie
dnog86

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 17, 2008, 08:37:19 am »

wonderful chapter, although I'm kind of blue for poor Aiden, I hope everything turns ok for them ^_^.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #170 on: September 17, 2008, 12:29:04 pm »

Quote from: theraven;1382334
thanks, everyone Smiley

(and stay tuned for even more twists and turns. It's not over yet Cheesy)

Hello

I am looking forward in reading the rest Keep up the good work

Pierre

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Bree2kool8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: September 17, 2008, 04:10:53 pm »

theraven: i've never been one for sim stories, but i just sat at my desk for the passed hour and read all of your stories and i'm so impressed. i've always been a fan of your pictures and how much time you put into them and now i know why! you are a fantastic writer (a bit depressing) but they are beautifully put together! i can't wait to see what happens next with aidan and his health!!!

<3 Bree

[/FONT][/B][/I][/SIZE]
AjiDivine

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 18, 2008, 03:29:27 pm »

I just finished reading all the chapters of this story. I am almost emotionally drained. You really did your research. It is a wonderful story and so realistic. I look forward to reading your next chapter.

Simming is a way of Life!!!  :toothy4:
Check out my sims pictures.
My Apocalyse Challenge
2nd Place in Part of Your World - Jocelyn Lanier
3rd Place in The Devil
rachel631

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 18, 2008, 04:36:56 pm »

I've always loved your stories, but crikey they're sad sometimes. That's the idea, of course! Still, there are never any happy endings when you have a terminal illness, I guess. Touching.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #174 on: September 19, 2008, 01:29:00 am »

thanks everyone Smiley

I'm thinking of writing a funnier story after this. Though, I have to come up with one first...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 20, 2008, 08:29:50 pm »

im confused. did Jenna have an uncle and her mom had a brother that died from the disease, please help me, im so confused! i dont even know how to explain my question better!

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #176 on: September 21, 2008, 01:03:29 am »

yes.

Brothers and sisters of Jenna's mother are of course jenna's aunts and uncles. Jenna thought she only had one uncle (Jared), but in this chapter her mother tells her about Byron, who died from the disease before she herself was born two years later.
is that a better explanation? (I have to admit that family relationships tends to be a bit confusing, even for myself - my own family is confusing enough... Cheesy)

(and now I feel stupid for not writing down Jenna's mom's name - the ingame version of her was named, but I've never used her exact name in the story, only naming her "Jenna's mom"... it was something starting with an M... Madison, maybe. Well, hopefully I'm going ingame to start the next chapter today, so I'll figure it out then...)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 08:31:25 am by theraven » Logged

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 21, 2008, 03:07:50 pm »

yeah, that helps a little. but did Byron die two years before Jenna or her mom was born? thats what  meant to ask after having less than twelve hours to think about the question.

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #178 on: September 21, 2008, 10:34:36 pm »

two years before Jenna's mother (who's name is Madison, I figured out earlier today...) was born.

Madison never got a chance to meet her oldest brother (Byron), since he died two years before she herself was born. Until she found the pictures of Byron when she was eight, she thought she only had one brother (Fred/Freddy - his real name is Fred but everyone calls him Freddy)

My site:

JacobM

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 21, 2008, 11:43:47 pm »

Don't kill aiden omg :crybaby:
i fell bad enough for him. With muscle weakness and all. he'll never get a chance to live his life. i feel bad!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: