Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 06:01:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: Little Fire Burning (Ch. 85: Till death do us part *23.Apr 16*)  (Read 250387 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #345 on: December 07, 2008, 05:05:22 pm »

VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE

since both insim and several other sites has been extremely unreliable lately (this is the first time I've been able to log on here...) I've decided to upload my stuff to this site http://moonlightdragon.freeforums.org/ instead. I'm one of the owners/half administrators of the site, so at least I know what's going on there. My old stuff will still be here - but newer things, like new stories, infant outfits, and such, I will most likely only upload there. Though, I'll not be completely off this site, even if I'm posting less than before (I still usually peep in at least once every day or so Smiley).

If anyone's interested in becoming members, you're most welcome. You can even upload your own pictures, stories and downloads, if you want Smiley
It does require log-in (and acceptance from the administrator(s)) - but that's mostly to rule out spammers and such.

I'll most likely upload the rest of the chapters in Little Fire Burning too there, and I'm still not sure whether or not I'll upload it elsewhere (including insim) too. The more sites I upload it too, the more unruly my photobucket account(s) seems to behave...

I've already updated LFB with chapter 19 at my new site Smiley
Oh, and fear not - I'll post links to updates as long as this insim site lasts... Smiley
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 06:05:02 am by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
winterglow

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: December 21, 2008, 10:25:00 am »

that's too bad but you're right the situation is really unstable 
this new story was very interesting Theraven and I would have liked to write a more detailed comment about it in this board but I will join also the new forum ^^ 
I love your works you know

Koji Tamaki \(^o^)/
Yong Yun Bae  \(*O*)/
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #347 on: December 27, 2008, 08:13:32 pm »

(finally) new chapter Smiley
(and yes, it's only up at my new site...)

Chapter 20: chocolate
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 09:44:58 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Dudettes

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: December 28, 2008, 12:28:07 pm »

Hey theraven,
can you post the tutorial of your adorable pictures and cute clothes you made in your stories?
i'm jealous that you're a really good writer.
I'm a writer also but still having grammar problems.
I have 2 stories out only on myspace.
Called True Love and Pregnant At 15.
I need your help on ALLL please.
=]

Skinny jeans:<br />gotta a thing them boyz...
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #349 on: December 28, 2008, 09:24:33 pm »

you know, being a good writer is all about having a good story to tell - and of course you need a lot of practice. I'm sure I've got some grammar mistakes too - but since english isn't my first language, I guess it's not that bad... I've always been good in english at school, and the past 2 or 3 years, I've almost only written my stories in english instead of my own language. That helps a lot, too Smiley

I've not yet written a tutorial on the baby clothing - but Tenshii Akari made one that works quite good, although there are a few small differences from that one to Bloom's meshes. I think it might still be in the tutorial section here at insim, as long as it didn't get lost in the Walt-orchano tongue

There are quite a lot of picture tutorials around here too - and most of them are quite good. (Though, I've got some school practice too - several years with art classes after school when I was younger, three years on a school that taught art in additon to other classes, and also one year of photo last year, and now I'm doing 3D design/animation classes - so I've got some experience, you might say Smiley)

My best tip when it comes to pictures, is that you have to do pictures that adds something to the story - if you can manage to capture a face expression that tells a whole lot more than the text does, then you've done a great photo. There's a reason that people says that "a picture can tell more than a thousand words" Smiley

My site:

charleyhx

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: December 29, 2008, 04:19:02 pm »

AH. I WANT TO READ THE NEW CHAPTER. Sad
WAH. WAH.
I've joined your new site, but my account is yet to be activated. Woooo. Can't wait till it does so i can reads the new chapter. Atleast adian is ok, i can see by the 'teaser' picture. ;3
lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: December 29, 2008, 05:15:35 pm »

i love this story and your pictures are amazing, bit shocked that english isn't your mother tongue, i never would have guessed tbf. I was just wondering if you could help me with something, ive found someone else with this but they cant remember. I used to have the same eyes as your characters in my game as my defaults and i loved them but my game crashed and ive had to reupload all my faves and get new stuff but ive forgotten where i got those eyes from! i usually get stuff from mts2 but ive checked and checked and without specifics its v.hard if you could help id be so grateful as ive spent an hour and a half today looking for them! many thanks

*PLEASE VISIT MY STORIES, A PIECE OF LIFE A ROMMY DRAMA/THRILLER ABOUT A COUPLE WHO CANT HAVE A BABY AND MEET A YOUNG PREGNANT STRANGER...

AND [COLOR=mediumturquoise] ASHWELL BROOKS A MEDICAL DRAMA ABOUT THE NURSES AND PATIENTS OF ASHWELL BROOKS MEDICAL CENTER*[/COLOR]
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #352 on: December 29, 2008, 07:28:08 pm »

I've not found them again either. I've had them for a long time - they're default eyes by Helaena. I think they're from her old site, or they managed to disappear from MTS2. But I can send them to you if you want Smiley

My site:

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #353 on: December 29, 2008, 07:30:13 pm »

another new chapter Smiley

Chapter 21: stand up, speak up – make them shut up!

My site:

lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: December 29, 2008, 08:30:18 pm »

thankyou! i swear they've dropped off the face of the earth lol would you send me them by e-mail attatchment? if so ill pm you my email addy manymany thanks!

*PLEASE VISIT MY STORIES, A PIECE OF LIFE A ROMMY DRAMA/THRILLER ABOUT A COUPLE WHO CANT HAVE A BABY AND MEET A YOUNG PREGNANT STRANGER...

AND [COLOR=mediumturquoise] ASHWELL BROOKS A MEDICAL DRAMA ABOUT THE NURSES AND PATIENTS OF ASHWELL BROOKS MEDICAL CENTER*[/COLOR]
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #355 on: December 29, 2008, 08:41:52 pm »

is your PM box full, lilroselou? I know mine is, since I've not had the patience to go through it all... I think the max is 5, and I've got... uhm... much more...
I tried to send you a mediafire link, you see Smiley

My site:

lilroselou

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: December 30, 2008, 07:40:28 am »

woops maybe a little over 5 messages.....lol cleared out my sent and inbox so it should get through many thanks again for taking the time to do this

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #357 on: January 12, 2009, 01:12:04 pm »

(The first part of) another new chapter Smiley

Chapter 22: From the ashes

My site:

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #358 on: January 17, 2009, 04:27:31 pm »

did a little update today Smiley

My site:

shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: January 26, 2009, 12:14:34 pm »

Hi there,
I just have a quick question for you, I would have posted this on your new site but i dont seem to be able to get on at the moment, the page wont work for me so it may be busy or something.

Anyway my computer broke so I had to buy a new one, I lost all of my sims and my downloads and stories and everything  Sad So i am trying to get everything back and I noticed that in this story (which is fantastic, and definately in my top 3 sims stories by the way!) your sims have some outfits I was using in my latest story.
In Chapter 8 when they go for a picnic Erica is wearing a dress with leggings and converse. I was just wondering what website it is from? I used to have that dress and 3 other colours of it and it was one of my faves.
If possible could you please tell me what site it is, I will be eternally grateful!

Thankyouuuuuu!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: