Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 06:46:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: Little Fire Burning (Ch. 85: Till death do us part *23.Apr 16*)  (Read 250624 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #615 on: August 20, 2010, 09:24:35 am »

And they will get lots of love... and tears... and a little anger... and some tears again... and... hmm... maybe I am saying too much...  shocked

The story is about their entire family, but I admit the twins do get most of the chapters... that's unavoidable, in fact. Lily and Aidan are the most important characters, as it all started with the two of them being born.

I know how their lives could have been if things turned out different. Maybe you will know soon, too Wink
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 09:32:09 am by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #616 on: August 20, 2010, 10:00:22 am »

Well yes I guess that's unavoidable. I'm just excited about Aidan doing somethin important again it seems like forever since the little guy was in the spotlight

http://dragcave.net/view/FQZT<<<< clickety click click

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #617 on: August 20, 2010, 10:43:21 am »

WHAT?! Yeah right. Did you READ part one?!? Almost every word is about Aidan! He's the one who may or may not save Lily's life!

Find me on moonlight <3
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #618 on: August 20, 2010, 11:02:11 am »

... all I can say to people who are tired about hearing about Lily, is "start reading between the lines"...

It's not a story about sick kids and a very unfortunate family. If that's all people see, then they really do need to start reading between the lines a little more.

I want everything that happens to have an impact on the characters, and hopefully it will also have an impact on the readers too. Start at the beginning again, and maybe you'll understand what I mean Wink

---

Some pics left. My motivation is still hiding quite well, though. But I'm nearly done with the most imortant pics at least. Just hope I don't have to restart the game for one of the pics. In that case, I'll just leave that one out, or add it later...  Undecided

Got so many ideas for the hospital lot (it's the one I uploaded recently, only tons better!) that I might take a break to do those ideas before I do the final 3-4 pics. Maybe I locate my motivation while I'm there...

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #619 on: August 20, 2010, 12:44:36 pm »

Lol wow now I feel like jerkface for not reading between the lines before. FORVIE ME LILY TAKE AS MANY CHAPTERS AS YOU NEED!!!

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
fraroc

View Profile
« Reply #620 on: August 20, 2010, 05:11:36 pm »

I hope the chapter is done soon this is by far the best story ever.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #621 on: August 24, 2010, 05:06:46 am »

(Hope it's worth the wait. It was supposed to be part 2 of the previous chapter, but then I found a new title, and had two perfect songs... so I decided to make it a standalone chapter, which is why it's shorter than many of the previous chapters.)

My site:

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #622 on: August 24, 2010, 07:32:10 am »

(Psst...raven, the link is bad, but I was able to find it alright from the main board... really happy about the update!) Wink

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #623 on: August 24, 2010, 08:37:09 am »

I accidentally double-posted the chapter at my site, and put in the link to the deleted post... but thanks for tipping me about it, so I could fix the other links Smiley

My site:

Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #624 on: August 24, 2010, 04:05:51 pm »

...so....I.....Oh my....You are simGOD!!!

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #625 on: September 22, 2010, 07:20:37 pm »

New chapter probably up sometime tomorrow.

Some pics are (more or less) deliberately missing (my computer went into memory overload, aka. super-slug mode, so I had to restart it, and didn't feel like restarting my game to take the final pics - especially since a couple of them would need new scenes), but I hope that won't be a problem. Those story parts are well described, so you'll probably have no problem at all to imagine the missing parts... I might add the pics later, if I feel like doing them. I just want to get the chapter out before it drives me crazy...

Right now I'm about to crash to bed, and I still have a bit of story editing left to do. Loooong chapter...  (11 pages with thumbnail pics, or nearly 7 without them. 33 pics...) Undecided

« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 07:31:26 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #626 on: September 22, 2010, 07:27:44 pm »

Woop woop!

Find me on moonlight <3
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #627 on: September 23, 2010, 04:29:35 am »

(and yes, I'm aware of missing pictures in earlier chapters and updates. Tinypic's fault, not mine.)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 05:23:39 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #628 on: September 26, 2010, 06:05:47 pm »

*heart swells with joy* HORRAY! LILY'S GETTING BETTER!!!

fraroc

View Profile
« Reply #629 on: September 27, 2010, 04:05:17 pm »

Fix the damn website!!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: