Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:52:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: Little Fire Burning (Ch. 85: Till death do us part *23.Apr 16*)  (Read 247429 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #630 on: September 27, 2010, 04:29:01 pm »

Fix your attitude, fraroc, and don't come in here making demands like that.This is not the first time you've come in here stomping your feet at theraven. Kindly knock it off, because it won't be tolerated. You'd get a lot farther by asking what the problem is instead of swearing at her, because, surprise, surprise, there wasn't anything she could have done. Freeforums is having DDoS issues right now and it's affecting a lot of forums on their network. Now back off or you'll be locked out. Simple.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 04:40:35 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #631 on: September 27, 2010, 05:31:15 pm »

Can't do much about it when freeforums are having issues, I'm afraid. Can't afford a paid host at the moment, so I'm just trying to not get too annoyed when Freeforums have downtime. At least the downtime there usually don't last long... We had some troubles in the beginning when they were moving servers or whatever it was, but there hasn't been downtime for quite a while now. In any case, patience is the clue.

Oh, and *hugs Aquarius*  Cheesy

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #632 on: September 27, 2010, 08:10:14 pm »

fraroc, I've been wanting to tell you to STFU for some time now. Imagine my surprise to find out that the others made sure that you WILL. Now all that's left for you to do is GTFO... I can always hope, now can't I?

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #633 on: October 13, 2010, 07:29:52 am »

The pictures are almost done, so sometime this week there will be a new chapter. Just thought I'd let you know.

Things have been going a bit slow lately. Inspiration has failed me, both chapter-wise and picture-wise. Been stuck writing on a chapter a few numbers into the future (which keeps getting changes all the time), plus I've been making some new stuff, and I also had some RL issues to take care of.

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #634 on: October 13, 2010, 02:34:44 pm »

aaaaw RL trouples suck. Take your time, we're in no hurry

*takes withdrawl medicine* *rocks back and forth and mumbles to self*

http://dragcave.net/view/FQZT<<<< clickety click click

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #635 on: October 13, 2010, 02:57:28 pm »

Oh, and forgot to mention, both Norton (monday) and Avast (today) wanted a say. Takes several hours for each of them to scan, and even if Avast is slightly faster and a bit less demanding than Norton, it still took over an hour to get the game up earlier. I didn't even realize the autoskan was on before I was ingame and things took ten times longer than usual... with 1.7 million files on my computer, scanning does take some time... 4 hours until now, only 6% (527000 files), and I'm watching Buffy to make time go... In any case, only a couple or three pics left, and some story editing. If only Avast gets its butt moving.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 03:04:48 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #636 on: October 13, 2010, 04:40:20 pm »

Yikes. I remember when my game would take almost two hours to load I only had to get rid of like 10 CC files though and it went back to just a couple of minutes

*Moderation Note:  Only 1 image may be used for signatures.  Must be no larger than 250w x 50h pixels.*
zammy

View Profile
« Reply #637 on: October 13, 2010, 07:20:27 pm »

Oh my.... O_o *huggles fast computer* I would end up in jail for the things I would do if it took THAT long

My Sims (2) Blog: The Sims in Wonderland
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #638 on: October 14, 2010, 12:56:15 am »

About 30 min to load, usually. It was loaded, but I had put it down to edit some pictures. Getting it back up again took well over an hour, and everything moved as if through jelly. So I put it back down again and found Avast scanning my computer...

And of course, when I woke up now, I found my computer had restarted, which means I'll have to boot up my game again if I want the rest of the pictures... so I don't think I'll bother with them.

My site:

shibby559559

View Profile
« Reply #639 on: December 13, 2010, 03:10:35 pm »

Is this story still continuing??
I really love it...
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #640 on: December 13, 2010, 03:56:45 pm »

I'm working on the next chapter, and I hope to have it up very soon. Just been some very busy weeks lately, wiht packing and stuff...

My site:

Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #641 on: December 13, 2010, 04:08:05 pm »

Take your time *sharpens pitchfork* no hurry

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #642 on: December 13, 2010, 04:52:41 pm »

I'm gonna take my computer (the big one, not the crappy laptop Cheesy) home for the holiday, so I'll kick myself in the behind and see if I can make at least one, maybe more chapters.

My site:

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #643 on: December 13, 2010, 09:37:02 pm »

Yay! Good luck with that!  Grin

Find me on moonlight <3
Aquarius

View Profile
« Reply #644 on: December 14, 2010, 08:49:10 pm »

Yeah good luck

*cant wait for Xmas so I can get back the sims 2 disks I lost*

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: