Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 02:58:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: Little Fire Burning (Ch. 85: Till death do us part *23.Apr 16*)  (Read 250376 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: September 09, 2008, 02:37:13 am »

No, please, no. Aidan is so cute. You cannot kill him like this. Please, have mercy! PLEEEEEEASE! If you kill him I will stop reading!!
Well, I'll try to stop reading, but your stories are too good!

Eimz08

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 09, 2008, 11:04:48 am »

*Tear tear* Poor  Aidan please keep him living
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: September 09, 2008, 05:57:43 pm »

Great chapter looking forward in reading the rest.

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
imaeatyaface

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 09, 2008, 06:22:45 pm »

oh.my.GOSH! theraven, please dont  kill off Aidan. he is too cute. if you kill him ill....steal ur newspaper (just kidding) anyways, dont kill him. *tear*

If Cupids Got a Gun, then He's Shooting Lights Black Heads Bang You're My Drug, We Live it Real love, Ill give it.
teralis

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 09, 2008, 06:38:13 pm »

I cried...
You tell such great stories!!!

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: September 10, 2008, 04:59:56 pm »

Thanks everyone Smiley

Hey, don't steal my newspaper, Calico! (wait... I don't even read newspapers except on the net - so you can't steal it Wink)

and I've got at least ten chapters more... so it's a (very) long story. But it would ruin the surprise if I told you whether or not Aidan will be in them... And I won't tell!

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 10, 2008, 10:59:35 pm »

aww..I'm heartbroken!  Poor Aidan ok now I demand a download of Aidan for my game so I can make him live healthly ever after at least in my own game!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
arielle22

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 11, 2008, 03:00:32 pm »

That was a great chapter,but now I need a new one to read.Please update soon.

lol

Whoops!<br />didn\'t mean to push that button...<br /><br />BACKSPACE
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: September 11, 2008, 03:04:54 pm »

Quote from: vickylougrl;1374403
aww..I'm heartbroken!  Poor Aidan ok now I demand a download of Aidan for my game so I can make him live healthly ever after at least in my own game!

Hello

I would like him in my Game as well please if its possible Thank you very much.

Pierre

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: September 11, 2008, 03:22:18 pm »

we'll see Smiley

Right now I want to keep my characters for myself - at least for a little while...

(and no characters/actors are harmed in my stories - even Anna is still living... Though I had to reinstall the game before FreeTime, so I guess she's still somewhere in the backups on my extenal harddrive. I like to keep them all alive...)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 03:25:41 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
arielle22

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 11, 2008, 04:22:00 pm »

This story is so addicting

cant wait for the next chapter

XXExtremedreams

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 11, 2008, 05:48:54 pm »

I can't get enough of this!

I just hope poor little Aiden gets better. He's so cute!

Question though, How did you make them different heights and such. I mean Lily and Aiden look bigger than toddlers. and Lily and tony! I'd love to know.

Aswell as how did you get the animations of Aiden sleeping on tonys lap and in the stroller?
Someone really needs to make a toddler animation box!

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: September 11, 2008, 06:11:58 pm »

the stretchskeleton code
for Tony I used somewhere around 1.15 (he's around thirteen now), and for Erica 0.85 (she's about six years old now) - and both of them are children in the two last chapters. The toddlers are just normal sizes (but I sometimes use the code on them too)

stretchskeleton 0.85 (or the preferred number - 1.0 or 1 is normal - except for teens, who have 0.98 as default, if I'm not completely mistaken)

the animations are just simple "fall asleep" animations. I just took down his energy level to zero, and paused in the right moment.
I still use the old toddler animation hack by squinge (sims2graveyard.com) - but I hope he will give out an updated version of it. It's REALLY needed. Maybe especially one with new animations or poses. I have to be extremely creative with the ingame poses for the toddlers right now - and they never do what I want them to do anyway, even with free will off...
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 06:19:45 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: September 11, 2008, 06:38:26 pm »

Quote from: theraven;1375172
we'll see Smiley

Right now I want to keep my characters for myself - at least for a little while...

(and no characters/actors are harmed in my stories - even Anna is still living... Though I had to reinstall the game before FreeTime, so I guess she's still somewhere in the backups on my extenal harddrive. I like to keep them all alive...)

Thank you and i can wait

arielle22

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 11, 2008, 06:58:49 pm »

Do you know when you will do another update

im dying here

lol

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: