Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:46:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: Little Fire Burning (Ch. 85: Till death do us part *23.Apr 16*)  (Read 247388 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
leigh825

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: November 01, 2008, 04:20:56 pm »

how did you get tony to hold erica and aiden?
it's so cute!
charleyhx

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: November 02, 2008, 02:33:32 pm »

omg, soo cute as kids!! great pudate, everyone better like adian or your going to have to put the mean kid up for download so i can put then in my game and have my simkid pick on them! Smiley
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: November 02, 2008, 03:40:52 pm »

Love this chapter! I want more!
Sims2Junkie1984

Im I Going Mad, Crazy, or Nuts??? You Decide!!!

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 03, 2008, 02:29:23 pm »

More please!!! *hops up and down impatiently*:blob5::toothy8::toothy7::bounce::blob7:

Up! Down! Up! When Im up down touch the ground it puts me in the mood. Up, down touch the ground in the mood *smacks lips twice* for food. *giggles* I am stout, round and I have found speaking poundage wise, I improve my appitite when I exersize.

~ Pooh Bear
madbutterfly
Unidentifiable Fluffy Thing

Destroyer of Worlds

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 04, 2008, 04:45:05 pm »

I love this story! Don't kill Aidan or make it so he gets bullied though! Please!!! *fidgets around waiting for you to post next chapter*

"It's always a lot scarier dealing with the living. Give me a ghost to talk to any day." ~Roy Mustang

I'm seventeen, not twelve. The website lies!

Die Toten Hosen=BEST BAND EVER Cheesy
I don't use this site very much anymore.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #260 on: November 04, 2008, 04:49:16 pm »

*whistles innocently*
you'll just have to read on :angel:
I've still got somewhere around 15 chapters left... but that's all I want to say about that... Cheesy

And thanks for the comments, everyone Smiley

Next chapter will probably come either tomorrow or thursday (hopefully, at least - as long as I don't fall asleep in front of the computer again... 8-12 hours of school throughly messes with my head...). Or maybe friday if I get stuck at school again... Sad
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 04:54:37 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: November 04, 2008, 04:49:46 pm »

Raven... more please? Smiley
JohnnyDeppLuva

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: November 05, 2008, 10:38:04 am »

[COLOR=MediumTurquoise]Can't Wait For More, I Just Love This Story. Cheesy[/COLOR]

Ever noticed how fast windows runs?
Neither have I
arielle22

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: November 05, 2008, 05:33:51 pm »

what happened to all the pics?

I hate photobucket

Whoops!<br />didn\'t mean to push that button...<br /><br />BACKSPACE
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #264 on: November 05, 2008, 06:13:20 pm »

they'll most likely be up in two days or so. (I'm starting to hate photobuket too... but at least I know what the problem is now... Sad)

But the newer pics will not disappear like this (at least not for a long while yet...) so I will be able to upload new pics without them disappearing Smiley

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
arielle22

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: November 05, 2008, 07:42:50 pm »

oh ok

Whoops!<br />didn\'t mean to push that button...<br /><br />BACKSPACE
imaeatyaface

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: November 05, 2008, 09:17:15 pm »

Great update as usual, Raven. Aidan looks so cute as a kiddie, lol. If he gets bullied, I too may have some bullying to do!

If Cupids Got a Gun, then He's Shooting Lights Black Heads Bang You're My Drug, We Live it Real love, Ill give it.
GingerGal08
Vampire on the run!

May bite if provoked.

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: November 06, 2008, 09:56:18 am »

Wonderful update,Raven!I hope Tony does find a cure for Aidan,because I couldn't bear to see him die.

"Hold me,
Like you held onto life,
When all fears came alive and entombed me.
Love me,
Like you love the sun,
Scorching the blood in my vampire heart." - Vampire Heart,H.I.M.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #268 on: November 06, 2008, 07:06:48 pm »

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone Smiley. Sorry if the updates will be somewhat slow the next weeks. I'm working feverishly with my first oblig assignment, and I won't have the time to make an update this weekend (though I've got one in backup). Then, we're starting our next oblig in only two weeks Sad - But I'll try to make updates when I've got the time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHAPTER 16: Home in a shoe box
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lily loved school. Already the first day she had gotten several new friends, and during lunch they all sat talking together.

When she had nearly finished eating, she noticed Aidan was nowhere to be seen. He'd been there just a moment ago, hadn't he?
"Anyone's seen my brother? Aidan?"
The girls shook their heads.
"I'll go look for him, then," Lily said, and got up.

He was not in the cafeteria and not in their classroom, and she knocked on the handicap toilet but it turned out to be unlocked.
She looked for him everywhere - except for the boys' toilets, of course. She did ask one of the boys coming out if they'd seen Aidan, but he hadn't. Aidan was nowhere inside the school. Maybe he was outside?
When she reached the door leading out to the playground, she saw him almost at once, not too far away. He stood together with a few boys from their year, and a few older boys. Most of them were laughing or smiling for some reason.

So had he gotten a few friends after all? She smiled, and was about to turn and leave, when she saw one of the older boys push Aidan. 

She did not like the sight of this, and strode over to where they were standing.
"Aidan?"
They all turned around except Aidan. He was crying, tears running down his cheeks in a heavy stream.
Then she understood. They were not his friends. Not at all.

"Why are you bullying my brother?" she snapped toward them, putting her arm around Aidan.
"We were not bullying him," one of the boys said. "We were just..."
"What? Teasing him a little, maybe? Just because he's smaller than you, it doesn't give you the right to bully him."
Lily knew her brother was a bit more sensitive than other boys. He hated when she tried to protect him, but sometimes she felt like she had to. Being a minute older than him technically made her his big sister.
"Come on, Aidan," she said, turning him away from the bullies. Teasing Aidan was her job, not other people who didn't know his limits. The two of them had a small fight once in a while - but it never went too far, and they always became friends in the end.
This was different.
"What a weakling," one of the boys said to the others, and laughed. "Being protected by his sister!"

Lily turned around again, fire glowing in her eyes and face going red with anger.
"WHAT did you just say?"
Had she known karate or something like it, the boy should have felt really sorry for himself right then, because his remains would probably have been sent back home in a shoe box. Unfortunately (for her) she didn't. This didn't hinder her from using her mouth, though.

"Just because my brother is a tiny bit different from you doesn't mean you have the right to bully him! He may be smaller than you, and he does have problems walking - but that's NOT his fault! And it is NOT a reason for bullying! There are NO reasons for bullying at all! You should be ashamed of even saying one wrong word to him! And if you ever had half a brain you wouldn't even dream of saying a bad word to anyone! If I ever catch you bullying my brother or anyone else again, I'll make you forever curse the day your mother met your father!"

She had learned that one from Tony, so over-protective big brothers did come in handy once in a while. And the best part? They would never ever admit a six year old girl had said anything like that to them. They just wouldn't! She had to admit she didn't have a clue what it meant but it did sound pretty good.
The boys stood stunned, watching her as she led Aidan away. She noticed he leaned on her heavier than usually, and was still trying to stop his tears. Lily loathed seeing him like this.

"Did they say bad things to you?" she asked, and gave him a comforting hug when they had gotten out of sight of the other boys.
Aidan nodded, drying away a tear.
"Don't let them bully you, Aidan. You have got to fight back!"

"It's not that easy Lily," he mumbled against her shoulder. "I hate being different. I hate being sick."
She patted his back. "I know, Aidan. I know."

After this incident, the bullies luckily (both for Aidan and for themselves) stayed away from Aidan. A few days later, he had gotten several new friends. Even though they all knew Aidan was a little different because of his disease, they were not bothered by that little detail. Just because he couldn't run or jump or climb as well as the rest of them didn't mean they couldn't have any fun. They treated Aidan just like they treated the other kids - with respect and kindness. Lily loved to see her brother happy. It made her smile. It made her happy.

But just in case, she asked her mother if she could start karate lessons. You never knew, right? She didn't say the reason behind it, though. Aidan didn't want her to say anything, and she hated to add more worry for her parents. They already had enough to worry about.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 05:08:48 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

hollymaniac12

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: November 06, 2008, 07:32:25 pm »

Wow! Great update, Raven! I felt so bad for Aiden when those boys were teasing him, but it made me laugh when Lily defended him like that! Great job, as always, with the pictures. I already can't wait for the next update!

Want more discussion on The Sims 2? Go to forumplanet.gamespy.com/planetthesims!
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: