Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:10:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47]
  Print  
Author Topic: Little Fire Burning (Ch. 85: Till death do us part *23.Apr 16*)  (Read 247359 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #690 on: September 30, 2015, 06:08:39 pm »

« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 09:46:54 am by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Rose De Versailles

View Profile
« Reply #691 on: December 02, 2015, 01:38:10 pm »

I love this story, you're a very talented writer and your sims are very beautiful.

I hope the one who is dying is not Lily.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #692 on: April 23, 2016, 12:59:52 pm »

« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 09:46:47 am by Theraven » Logged

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #693 on: September 21, 2019, 09:46:25 am »

Not sure if anyone is still keeping track of this story from here, but I just wanted to let you know I'm still working on it, if slowly.

I've had some computer issues (both my simming computers couldn't be used for simming any longer, first the main one going due to motherboard/RAM issues, and then some strange issues with the laptop, and the new one still has pink flashing issues I need to sort out) and I've worked full-time the past 2-3 years in addition to having some health issues the past year or so, which is why the next chapter has been on a long hiatus. Hoping to get to it very soon, though.

Lately I've done some story maintenance (grammar errors, some medical annoyances, and maybe a few other things) and I also had to fix the pictures because Tinypic decided to throw in the towel. I've fixed the chapters I've posted here previously, and I'm working on the rest (I'm done to ch. 34 as of now). Preview pictures haven't been fixed yet, but I'll get to it eventually. On the first page I've linked to the full chapter list.

My site:

lordtyger
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #694 on: January 21, 2020, 01:41:40 am »

I really enjoy reading your story and I read everything from the beginning to more or less your current post, I am looking forward to your new installments on the story when you get to it.

Take care and be well.

Curiosity Killed the Cat, but Satisfaction Brought It Back.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #695 on: January 21, 2020, 05:16:58 pm »

Thanks Smiley

I have posted part 1 of the newest chapter (86), but it's for the moment without pictures. Not quite done with the second part, and the third might have to wait a while.

My site:

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47]
  Print  

Jump to: